Dogs miss out again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Amazing. The world's greatest administrator and the world's greatest coach has agin missed out on a player, with Ben T'Eo (sic) going to Souffs.
Best laugh I've had today.

I know we can't use these words on here but there's a great hash tag on twitter which is "**** des hasler" maybe we should start one with " **** Todd green turd" as well

Can't blame him for not wanting to be a dog!

In the words of the great B Stewart "Be Manly Don't Be A Dog"

For once I can't share the "sucked in" chihuahuas sentiment on the grounds that if Teo had gone to Belmore, it would surely have shortened the odds of T-Rex staying at Brookie.

Napper said:
They never had a problem signing players before Hasler got there. Coincidence???

I would imagine ha$ler may be slightly more selective in who he signs there as opposed to their previous coaches, but one thing for certain is that he will not be able to convince any one of any ability to go there for less than what they are worth when he himself chased the $$$$.

Its a funny read over there at the kennel, trolls are getting some nice bites from the Bulldud supporters. "5 Spoons" is one of them lol. Deep down they are hurting that nobody has signed with them yet.

All that $$$ and nobody to spend it on haha

5 star training facilities,2 star players using them

Professional coach,amateur players

Rambo1987 said:
I think they will get T Rex. Supposely done deal. Hope not but I dont think we can keep all of them.
Also Lussick will end up eirther Parra or Dogs.

I heard he turned down the dogs offer and wants to stay with us. The player i think we will lose is Ballin. All speculation until we see official announcements anyway, there are no done deals till this happens.

Sumdumguy said:
Can't blame him for not wanting to be a dog!

In the words of the great B Stewart "Be Manly Don't Be A Dog"

Word has it he detests Ennis.:( which I can understand.

torana355 said:
Rambo1987 said:
I think they will get T Rex. Supposely done deal. Hope not but I dont think we can keep all of them.

I heard he turned down the dogs offer and wants to stay with us. The player i think we will lose is Ballin. All speculation until we see official announcements anyway, there are no done deals till this happens.

Hope he stays but we will have to loose a couple. Ballin wont go anywhere he will stay til he retires.

I agree there has to be some sacrifices we can't fit them all in. My tip is there will be a big name that moves on !

Rambo1987 said:

I don't think it's a done deal. They wouldn't have been chasing Teo if it was a done deal. They might up the ante now though for Trex by offering ****loads.

Napper said:
They never had a problem signing players before Hasler got there. Coincidence???
Just because we never had problems signing players, doesn't mean we signed the right ones.

Kris Keating? What were they thinking!!

MPC75 said:
I don't think it's a done deal. They wouldn't have been chasing Teo if it was a done deal. They might up the ante now though for Trex by offering ****loads.
Chasing both Te'o and TRex. My guess is Halatau and Stagg may not be resigned.

The Des Effect got one manly player - James Gavet.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-des-effect-swoop-on-prop-shows-hasler-is-thinking-ahead-20120426-1xo32.html

Who?

Des wanted a challenge. We wish him four years of challenge.

Anybody know who that fivespoons guy is posting on the kennel? He is saying Kelly Egan is on the outer at the dogs and that he cost them any chance of signing Foran and Trex. Interesting.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2