Dogs v Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Broncos have started on fire, up 12-0 after 8mins. Will be interesting to see how the Dogs react to this

We need the Broncos to lose but im more then happy to see the dogs be brought back down to earth.

14-0 after 20 and they have blown another 2 chances

Line breaks 4-0

I'd pretty much put a line through Brisbane for the year but they look impressive today

14-6 ht

Set up for a classic 2nd half, is a quality game

Dogs have had all the running at the start of the 2nd half and back to 14-12 now

Taupau scored it, he is going to be a very good player

Everything going the Dogs way, every 50/50 call, every bounce of the ball, an unbelievable 15mins

They just had a scrum 20 out, grubbered on the 1st, Norman looks to have it covered and the ball skipped past him into Barbas path who arses another try

16-14 dogs now and Brisbane look wobbly with 20 to go

Barba beats 5 to finish the game off, very strange final 15

Brisbane are in a bit of danger, sitting on 26pts with Melbourne then us the next 2 weeks. Canberra lurking on 24pts

Dogs had alot go their way. A decent team would have beat them today. Broncos are no hope this year.

The dogs were handed the lead back...back 2 back penalties from their own line, and a dodgy knockon call.....gee what a surprise after a spray fromm Ha$ler....Wally Lewis just commented on the same thing.

Frogz said:
The dogs were handed the lead back...back 2 back penalties from their own line, and a dodgy knockon call.....gee what a surprise after a spray fromm Ha$ler....Wally Lewis just commented on the same thing.

I'm sure you weren't complaining last year when he was doing the same thing for us.

Maybe Toovey needs to cost the club $10k in the lead up to the finals.

What's with the Greendogs dude with the Stevie Matai hairstyle? Next thing you know, their captain will hold a law degree and able to speak eloquently...what am I saying? That would never happen.

Blue and White. The new Maroon and White. Just don't tell their supporters.

Barba is living a charmed life at the moment, everything he touches turns to gold. Hope that runs out before the semis.

They will be looking over their shoulders and hoping we finish 3rd or 5th, AND we can improve but they are as good as they are going to get.

It seems they love the big play off the scrum, grubber for barba or wingers. what are the thoughts of our lock leaving early or getting up in reynolds face.

Reynolds and Barba had a terrible first 10, and at that point I was hoping the broncos could run on with it and kill off their confidence. I still feel that they are mentally weak, and it could all go off the rails if a team can get well on top of them.

winnyason said:
It seems they love the big play off the scrum, grubber for barba or wingers. what are the thoughts of our lock leaving early or getting up in reynolds face.

Des has simply taken on board suggestions from learned posters on here that the kick from the scrum is the most potent attacking weapon there is.
Other coaches have also adopted the short kick-off to regain possession.

We have been saying it for years.

Not sure you can say they are mentally weak

14-0 down away to the broncs and they came back and won it?

I am confident we have their measure in the finals providing we have our full squad. If we keep improving each week all other teams in the finals will be fearing us big time. I also think the team has one big thing going for us in aiming for b2b titles, it is Des. Everyone has been saying Manly were successful due to Des. The players would be fired to prove that whilst he was a big part of our success so were the players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4