Dogs v Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
a few tweets from that game
That second dig was unnecessary, and Hodko goes on report. Put on a cracking shot on Michaels, but led with the fore-arm/arm for a second dig on him.

will Ennis be on report for that high shot? Yes, you can bet that he is. Ennis is put on report for a high shot.

Eastwood goes off with a self-inflicted eye injury. May not see him back tonight.

35min in its 14 - 0 to dogs

Agree mistakeathon so far = cant see Biulldogs doing much next week against us

Titans/Dogs Spoiler

Ennis is on report for a high shot and Eastwood has gone off with an eye injury.

We are playing Bulldogs next week.. should be interesting to see the high shot and if it's worth a week off for Ennis.

Rnnis wont be playing next week, just for the high shot, a spiders dick from being a send off

RE: Titans/Dogs Spoiler

just saw the replay on tv. lazy swinging arm that dropped prince like a sack of sh*t. hopefully it rubs him out of origin 2, we need farah :p

just had another look at it now. looks like prince may have taken a massive dive.

So what are peoples thoughts on our chances against the Dogs?? Im watching the game but i don't think the scoreline is a very accurate guide of the Dogs capabilities. I think the Dogs will be a harder game then the Donkeys either way.

Jatz Crackers said:
Hodkinson is in trouble on his one. 1 week at least.

He is not in the good books over on The Kennel forums lol. They really don't like him now...I think he would have built nicely under Dessie. Anyway now DCE gets the good fortune of a super coach :)

Tony De Las Heras ****ed the Titans royally to start the game. There was no way back once doggies had a few on them.

If i were cartwright that first 20mins would earn me 10k in fines.

chris_niko said:
just saw the replay on tv. lazy swinging arm that dropped prince like a sack of sh*t. hopefully it rubs him out of origin 2, we need farah :p

just had another look at it now. looks like prince may have taken a massive dive.

That was very Farah like,Prince should miss a few weeks and so should Hodkinson for that dog shot

chris_niko said:

That's the way it looked to me. It was certainly a quick recovery once he had the penalty.

Best diving ive seen since Matthew Mitcham's olympic gold.

I dont blame him though. Thats what it took for Titans to have a call go their way.

Worst game of the season, absolute rubbish. How the Titans could drop the ball so many times I will never understand... Anyone who thinks that the Dogs deserved to win this are mistaken, the only reason they did was the Titans failed to put the ball down the 5 times they crossed the line. Both teams were diabolical and would give the Tigers and Penrith a run for their money on last weeks mistake-a-thon.

watching the Dogkinson & Grub tackles they wont get a suspensions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Uxi3UNwtM

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8