• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan ridgepipe

Reserve Grader
every expert seems to be all over the dogs as certs for gf etc.

i look at their pack and i see hannant and ennis then nothing at all .will miss eastwood bigtime.they have zero strike with warburton,stagg,hickey,paea,gordon...the list goes on.ryan is an ageing warhorse art best.

kimmorley is 34 and a convicted choker,roberts all over the place and idris,although brilliant at times needs to learn how to catch.

patten is a true warrior but now almost as old as the general himself.

as a match up i see us easily accounting for them.its the speed sides i worry about like tiges,parra,knights and panthers on their day and  storm/dragons as they are so clinical.

big call but i see the dogs only falling into the 8 at best.

Eastwood gave them good impact off the bench and was one of their best last year. He will be missed.

Dogs had a lucky year in 09. Also the sharks have nothing IMO, good pack but no attacking spark. If Rothfield thinks they're going to make the 8 he's right but it won't be the top 8.

Ostia could be a good player but is just so full of brain explosions drops the ball and makes poor decisions. Roberts is not only a mess he is shockingly slow with decisions and should never rush to dummy half because he stands before he passes.

Useless!

Nanai is a nuffie too

losing el mazri will cost them many of the dogfights they pride themselves in winning.ennis missed every kick last night and turner is iffy at best re goalkicking.

Kimmorley last night reminded me of Orford in the final against the Storm last year.

I think dogs fans are in for a long year.

As much as I'd like to write off the Doggies it is only round one. Remember that team a couple of years ago that lost their first three matches? Terrible start, 40-nil GF finish.

Last year, first match, the Dogs ran over us like we were marshmellows.  They won't win the GF, but they'll come in  about 6th or 7th.  Not having a goalkicker will bite them.   

DSM5 link said:
Not having a goalkicker will bite them.   

Just like what happened to us when Ridge left us for Super League.  Those near guaranteed 2 points were not there with every try scored and with every penalty goal attempt.

Yeah their pack is crap.  Bailey would walk into their pack.  They have that biting fellow as a starting front rower now.  Says a bit about their depth. 

They will be 1 of the more consistent sides week in week out probably, and that will probably get them into the 8, but I never had them high up on my potential premiers list

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2