Dominance,Consistency and Heart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
We have dominated the comp for years now nearly ten years we are such a good competitive consistent side that shows so much heart-when they talk about benchmarks we must be the benchmark? Props to snake foran watmough and DCE for tonight,by the way F**k you Kasiano to try and take out our main playmaker in DCE tonight-Discuss.Thoughts.???

Its amazing that one club can house so many grubs ie Michael Penis ,Kasiano Toleman and reynolds

I tell you what - Foz soaked up so many hits tonight, but just kept getting up in their faces for more. He also put on a few doozies :)

Can't wait to watch the replay in slow motion - the Soaring Snake try is one to freeze frame :angel:

ManlyNotADog! said:
Well said mate. We owned their forwards tonight. As for that dirty scumbag kasiano he is second in line of my most hated after Reynolds!

Please - you forgot to mention Ennis, Graham, Toleman, along with Reynolds I would rate them much higher grubs. Anyone like to rate them (forget SOS)
1. Ennis
2. Reynolds
3. Graham

Everyone responded.

Answered the doubters as we almost always do.

And our leaders led the way...

Snake, Foz, Choc,Killer, Skivi and Sid while there.

And the spirit and unity when we scored or aimed up in defence...You just can't fake that folks.

They came, we ''soared'' and conquered!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6