Donny 's comment should give us a bit of confidece.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
The very straightforward and total denial by Donny Singe suggest we should be ok I reckon.Ther have been plenty of ambiguous and vague statements flying around but he was adament about our program being legal.i dont think he would be so forthcoming and forthright with a comment if he was involved.

What is a bit more worrying is that Dank was Dessies man and they were very close while at the club.These guys can only operate if they are allowed to so here's hoping Des kept it all in check.

I'm with you, Susan, except I reckon Donny's statements should give us a LOT of confidence. Who'd even try to mess with Donny? As I said elsewhere, I'm very confident in the integrity (the new buzz word) of our coaches and support staff, past and present.

I'd agree with this Donny's a top guy, and Manly through and through and whilst others may not have known I find it impossible to imagine that Donny would not have...so if he says we are clean....I'm pretty happy.

I agree, I was happy with what he said and how he said it. However, its still a case of nervously waiting to be officially cleared.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I'm with you, Susan, except I reckon Donny's statements should give us a LOT of confidence. Who'd even try to mess with Donny? As I said elsewhere, I'm very confident in the integrity (the new buzz word) of our coaches and support staff, past and present.

You sure there isn't at least one former coach/support staff from the past who you would have just a smidge of doubt about their integrity?

Not only Donny's statement, but also Tooves statement. Those two between them would surely have known if there was any sort of systemic stuff happening.

They won't find anything IMO.

I can just read it now, "nothing illegal found, but concerns still exist."

Ralphie said:
Not only Donny's statement, but also Tooves statement. Those two between them would surely have known if there was any sort of systemic stuff happening.

They won't find anything IMO.

I can just read it now, "nothing illegal found, but concerns still exist."

Good work, you've just saved Slothfield 3 hours or "work".

Correct me if I'm wrong but one of the official reasons given for Hasler being moved on was the "expense" of his sports science habit.

Matabele said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but one of the official reasons given for Hasler being moved on was the "expense" of his sports science habit.

Hasler moved himself on for $$$ Good Luck to him. Most people would.

You are corrected.

susan said:
The very straightforward and total denial by Donny Singe suggest we should be ok I reckon.

Just like Lance Armstrong and his firm denials?

Masked Eagle said:
I agree, I was happy with what he said and how he said it. However, its still a case of nervously waiting to be officially cleared.

Ron E. Gibbs said:

You sure there isn't at least one former coach/support staff from the past who you would have just a smidge of doubt about their integrity?

Well, when you put it that way, Masked Eagle:D
I think Des's integrity was compromised by money and ego. But I'm sure he wouldn't have been silly enough to get the team involved in anything that wasn't 100% within the rules of the game.

I read somewhere that Donny played lower grades for us I wasn't aware of that. Can anyone shed some light on that?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6