Donny Singe now Doggy Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Donny gone to Dessy. From his Facebook:
Today I commenced my position as the Director of Athletic Performance for the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. I'm very excited and enthusiastic to be contributing to such a competitive and historical club.

Donny gone to Dessy. From his Facebook:
Today I commenced my position as the Director of Athletic Performance for the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. I'm very excited and enthusiastic to be contributing to such a competitive and historical club.
Such a shame that you wre forced out Donny, good luck in your new role, shame its at the dirty dogs but end of the day a man's gotta eat!

Good luck Donny in the new role just don't make those fat Canterbury forwards too fit ;)

Donny is a great bloke. He was always polite and informative for fans on social media.

That said, I haven't seen our club so ill prepared and unfit for an upcoming season (2015) since the NE days.

Not putting blame directly on Donny for that, but when your players drop like flies on the field and look knackered at the 15 minute mark, you gotta start looking towards to fitness side of the coaching staff.

To be fair to him In the last zorba propaganda piece he went to lengths to describe the new facilities for the players. I am not blaming his tools but it had to have an impact on his ability to help players

Great bloke, but like Ballin, the time had come. How many of you on this forum have stayed with one employer your entire career? How many of you have performed at your optimum peak the entire duration of your time at one employer?

This is real life, not fantasy; change is inevitable and sometimes for the best.

Great bloke, but like Ballin, the time had come. How many of you on this forum have stayed with one employer your entire career? How many of you have performed at your optimum peak the entire duration of your time at one employer?

Wheel has.

Donny is a great bloke. He was always polite and informative for fans on social media.

That said, I haven't seen our club so ill prepared and unfit for an upcoming season (2015) since the NE days.

Not putting blame directly on Donny for that, but when your players drop like flies on the field and look knackered at the 15 minute mark, you gotta start looking towards to fitness side of the coaching staff.
Wasn't he away for a fair chunk of the pre-season and early rounds, on a course he was told to attend by the NRL? Wouldn't have helped our program to have the head of conditioning away during that time, particularly given the turmoil we were already in with the player ranks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4