Donny Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A lot of the players reckon they get a bit depressed when the feel the BURN of a Don work out in the off season. They get to training all happy, but then Don is there and their spirits drop as they know they're in for it.

They call him Downey Singe, but love the results he gets for them. Then they feel happy again.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Two year extension. Nice article.

http://www.odt.co.nz/sport/league/322698/league-bringing-his-best-kiwi-cause
you scared the crap out of me BE, I saw the title and thought,no way dont tell me he is gone,phew,this guy has been the voice for us supporters,keeping us in the loop

master blaster said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Two year extension. Nice article.

http://www.odt.co.nz/sport/league/322698/league-bringing-his-best-kiwi-cause
you scared the crap out of me BE, I saw the title and thought,no way dont tell me he is gone,phew,this guy has been the voice for us supporters,keeping us in the loop

oops. My apologies MB.

mozgrame said:
A lot of the players reckon they get a bit depressed when the feel the BURN of a Don work out in the off season. They get to training all happy, but then Don is there and their spirits drop as they know they're in for it.

They call him Downey Singe, but love the results he gets for them. Then they feel happy again.

Haha why? Is he retarded?

Stevo said:
mozgrame said:

Haha why? Is he retarded?

How dare you?!! You bully. Don't you know that other retarded people would be highly offended by that comment??

Bomack44 said:
Will you two just grow up and move out of your mothers basement and stop bullying people on here. That behavior is so distressing ;)

Pull your head in @Bomack44. Do you homework mate. I live in my Mothers EXTENSION!! (NO, not her strap on @Stevo, and NO @Bones, Mums strap on is not called @Stevo)

Devos.

Stevo said:
It's because you're a spastic

Is that it? Are you finished? It's hard to tell sometimes because you seem to struggle with the seemingly overwhelming difficult use of a full stop. I guess homo's don't know when to stop.

mozgrame said:
Piss off GE. I don't know why I couldn't tag properly. OK???

:p

but but but I was giving you a compliment!

sheesh

:(

the interweblygoogle is a harsh mistress

EDIT:....lol I just realised you didn't tag properly! (even after telling me)

$10 please which I desperately need for my edumacashun

@mozgrame :p

edit edit: It's because you put a comma straight after their usernames!

:angel:

Have met Donny a few times, an intense individual but is highly intelligent and an innovative thinker.

Obviously his results for speak themselves.

Good to see we've extended his stay, hopefully the Penns throw him some dollars to expand our training centre.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8