Don't forget your LFS tip this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Only 29 tips in so far for this weeks LFS Round 14 games. Which is only about half the remaining field.

If you are still alive don't forget to vote in the poll and pick your team for this weekends games. No entry means you are eliminated.

Also don't forget you cannot pick the same team two weeks running. If you do you will also be eliminated.

Vote in the poll at the start of this thread: http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-2014-Last-Fan-Standing-Comp-OPEN

I went Panthers. This is a great comp but it is weird in one way as it encourages us to cheer for some other team!!

ManlyBacker said:
Vote in the poll at the start of this thread: http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-2014-Last-Fan-Standing-Comp-OPEN

Thanks MB , you have come good...;)

is this the same link for future rounds ??

Yes just keep going to that same sticky thread every week. The poll is updated after each round and you have to vote every week you are still alive.

Pretty simple.

ManlyBacker said:
Still only 47 votes, it will be a massacre this week!!

I'll accept your Penrith tip @bones , seeing as game 1 is still in progress. I assume you want to tip Penrith ??

Chip and Chase said:
I'll accept your Penrith tip @bones , seeing as game 1 is still in progress. I assume you want to tip Penrith ??

Appreciate it mate but I can't accept it. I knew the rules. It wouldn't be fair on everyone who did the right thing.

Mate no biggie. No one eliminated tonight so no damage done. You made the effort before the game finished tonight. I'll take your vote, if that poses an ethical dilemma for you than just don't vote next week (or tip the Sharks).

huh-monkey.jpg

Damn! I forgot to put my tip in for this week.

I nearly forgot to enter the footy comp tips for this week too but remembered around 6:30pm and put them in but completely forgot about the LFS tip. :(

Oh well, there's always next year
icon_rolleyes.gif

Good luck to all who are still standing. :)

I got home at midnight last night....and put all my tips in!

Guess I'm a true supporter :p:p:p:p

Chip and Chase said:
Mate no biggie. No one eliminated tonight so no damage done. You made the effort before the game finished tonight. I'll take your vote, if that poses an ethical dilemma for you than just don't vote next week (or tip the Sharks).

Ok thanks mate. My record in this type of tipping suggests I'll be knocked out next week anyway. However, if I do win I'll give the prize to whoever comes second.

bones said:
Chip and Chase said:

Ok thanks mate. My record in this type of tipping suggests I'll be knocked out next week anyway. However, if I do win I'll give the prize to whoever comes second.

Or you could just not tip next week, get knocked out, step aside....and let the REAL men play guessies!

:p

:cool:

:angel:

Still a couple of stragglers for this week. You've got about 90 minutes.

Could be some carnage this week if Manly get rolled. 3/4 of the field backing the Sea Eagles.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8