Don't know how true it is.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader

From the Rabbitohs forum the hutch, some guy is claiming that in a 'norther beaches' paper, I assume the Manly Daily it states Manly are looking to recruit the following, now Bell and Orford are signed up.

Tame Tupou (Broncos)

George Rose (Roosters, knew that)

Sam Perrett ( Roosters - only 18 I think)

Luke Macdougall (Rabbitohs)

All would be excellent depth adding purchases IMO.

Don't know much about Perrett but I would take the other 3 at present

Don't know much about Perrett but I would take the other 3 at present

Well I wouldn't have known much about Perrett but I was watching the Roosters play on the weekend to check out Rose. Perrett played on the wing and seem strong in defense, however is extremely small.

Pretty quick, and only 18, but as I said very small. I think he played in their Jersey Flegg side last year.

Souths fans are already sour about Manly snaring Bell and Orford, imagine what the signing of L Mac would do. :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

not another macdougall

The Manly Daily is online and there's no word of that.

Scuttlebut.

I've gotta say that George Rose looks pretty bloody average. He's massive, and very slow.

macdougal will be linked to us because we have an open spot - doesnt mean anything.

im sure we are looking at plenty more

The Manly Daily is online and there's no word of that.

Scuttlebut.

I looked at that as well, however the online site doesn't include the little snippets on the second last page. That usually includes little things like this.

Please not a MacDougall- wasn't he the one who jumped the fence when the drug testers turned up at North Sydney Oval.
I still have deep seated hatred for his dumb ass brother Adam after he kicked Toovey in the head in the 97 GF and got away with it right in front of where I was sitting.
That incident turned the tide in the GF and it still pisses me off he got away with it.

Oh yeah I forgot that...ripped of in 95 (Caterbury- **** ref, try on the 6th tackle...) and 97(drug cheats/ **** ref)
....to boot the wally talks to his legs!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4