Dont you hate it when'....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was thinking, yup, right with you there. Then I checked my tips and saw for some reason that I had picked Penrith! Wtf! I don't remember being drunk when doing my tips this week!

I been avg 4 so far, and this week was so confident I had all the games right. I also remember Manly costing me a pick the margins game the day that Dragons did that massive comeback on us. I had all the mrgins picked correctly and had Manly at 13 plus. I had 5 bucks on the whole round, I had a hefty ticket there until they capitulated and went from 13 plus infornt to a loss. Anyway, I love the eagles but gee that was so hard to watch. Forget the refs calls , we should be still good enough to overcome that, yes we looked tired, but I hate it when we play teams into form.

SeaEagle007 said:
Your team costs you the perfect round of Tipping..

Yup would have been a double perfect for me. Picked the margin in footy tips too. Titans cost me a whopper damn it

The only good thing is Leanne had a shocker so I have now jumped her on the ladder

Daniel said:
The only good thing is Leanne had a shocker so I have now jumped her on the ladder

Be careful man, make sure its built to hold your combined weights. Personally I wouldn't go higher than the second rung.

Maybe a tree would be safer.

Just saying.

Meh I have finished building the Spa fence now, so can get it checked off and filled in the next week, then we can forget ladders and trees

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4