Dopey Cow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol, is she serious? Nine were getting hammered with complaints the footy wasn't on.

They have 3 channels, I personally was getting the ****s with the pollies being on 9 and GEM at the same time, and the pre-game being no where to be seen. They could have run the pre-game on GEM.

I have an interest in politics, but until the announcement was made there was no point of continuous shots of randoms walking in and out of doors in the same corridor.

Eventually they did the right thing, people then had the choice of what to watch. This is the point of having multiple channels !!!

I'd like to see the ratings results from last night. I think that will justify 9's decision. Who wants to watch another round of Labor party infighting ?? The fact that they stuck with it till 7.47pm was a waste of time IMO.

It's groundhog day. They keep referring to it as a historic day in Australian politics. Didn't the same thing happen about 3 years ago ?? If you get off on leaderships spills and political intrigue then susbcribe to the Italian or Taiwanese political Channel on SBS HD.

If people wanted to watch the the political bull**** it wasn't that hard to pick up your remote and push in 90. GEM
The only reason I was glued to the tv was because I wanted to watch the origin buildup.

Chip and Chase said:
I'd like to see the ratings results from last night. I think that will justify 9's decision.

Something like 3.5 million viewers nationally I heard.
That's why Ch 9 pay the big bucks and Holden paid serious coin for naming rights.

Ch 9 would be negligent to themselves and their advertisers if they didn't cross to the footy.
I'm sure they held back the kick off as long as possible anyway and the 50,000 at the game were there for a reason - to watch footy.
I know when I go to the footy or cricket, what ever happens outside the stadium is irrelevant.

And another thing, if the leadership spill was so important, why did they choose Origin night? There's plenty of other days in the week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4