Double Header

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Seeing as the idiots in the NRL could not find it within themselves to give Beaver a grand farewell on a Sunday afternoon vs Titans, I will now be bringing my brood to watch the double header that includes Manly vs Tigers.

Is anyone else going to that game?

Horrible ground, horrible view, don't do it to your kids, make the effort for the home semi instead.

The atmosphere last night was great, the atmosphere at ANZ is just the air you breathe.

ANZ has no atmosphere and never will. Even when it is a sell out there it feels like you are there alone!

For me though the best atmosphere was the game Against Souths a few years back at North Sydney Oval that was a great day!

Admittedly i have only been to 3 games at ANZ, and mostly all big games with decent crowds, but i haven't had much problem with the stadium at all

Will never forget the place from last year, the fella sitting in the seat in front of me passed away

Dan link said:
ANZ has no atmosphere and never will. Even when it is a sell out there it feels like you are there alone!

For me though the best atmosphere was the game Against Souths a few years back at North Sydney Oval that was a great day!

Nothing better than a packed north sydney oval.

Corso_Pete link said:
Horrible ground, horrible view, don't do it to your kids, make the effort for the home semi instead.

The atmosphere last night was great, the atmosphere at ANZ is just the air you breathe.

I have a conference on the weekend of the home semi.  :-\

I can't stand the cavernous wasteland but my boys have caught the Olympic fever and want to see where Sydney held their games.  I'd rather go to ANZ than Penrif Park!

at least he died watching footy

The "Oppostion" bay is located in the North Eastern corner of the ground - Bays 111 - 114

Last time we played the bunnies we were in the lower section of 112 and the view wasn't bad (mind you we could pretty much choose where we wanted to sit as we had acres of space as it was from memory a Monday night game and we had a poor turn out.)

The flags and Eagle Rockers were based more towards the lower section of 114 for that game (bit to close to the back of the posts for my liking)

I'll be heading over on the supporters bus with a few mates and my daughter and planning to sit in 112 if others who are keen to sit with other Manly fans?

Vid

DSM5 link said:
I guess I'll be going the same way in twenty years.

What, waiting for Orford (or is he called "Dwarford" now) to produce a solid last tackle option?  ;D :p

vidmar link said:
The \"Oppostion\" bay is located in the North Eastern corner of the ground - Bays 111 - 114

Last time we played the bunnies we were in the lower section of 112 and the view wasn't bad (mind you we could pretty much choose where we wanted to sit as we had acres of space as it was from memory a Monday night game and we had a poor turn out.)

The flags and Eagle Rockers were based more towards the lower section of 114 for that game (bit to close to the back of the posts for my liking)

I'll be heading over on the supporters bus with a few mates and my daughter and planning to sit in 112 if others who are keen to sit with other Manly fans?

Vid

Cheers

We'll be there.  My 7 year old may have a larger set of lungs than me......

Good Stuff Mata,
I think you may still have my number/email so if you like get in contact and we'll put your son with my 8 year old and between the 2 of them they will terrorise the bunnies!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4