Down to a handful of seats left for Round 26 in Bay 317

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sales have been constant again all day today and as a result we are down to just 12 seats left on our Brisbane package.

AND

Bay 317 shows on Ticketek as being "Allocation Exhausted".

So if you want to particpipate in the final away game for 2011, and be at what will really be an historic game (Darren Lockyers last official home game...although they will probably play there the week after again in a final)....you don't have much more of an opportunity to do so.

The package with be withdrawn from sale when,

1) there's no seats left
2) after the 17th of August regardless

I just hate to see people miss out because they are a bit slack and think "she'll be right we'll just turn up and buy a ticketon the day"

You will NOT be able to do this at this game.

So don't dilly dally.....BOOK NOW (my e-mail is below)

RE: Down to just 20 seats left for Round 26 in Bay 317

How many seats in a bay ??

are the seats cleaned?

QLDers are known to pee or nate on them.

I think there are about 60 "Bays" at Suncorp, some are bigger than others, some are small....so I'd say approx 800-1000 for 317 (The away supporters bay)....and I am sure the cleaners come in BEFORE the game!!

If this IS full of Manly supporters it's a great turnout BUT we do get big numbers up here to Skilled Park and Suncorp games...and given the importance of the game and the position we both hold on the ladder it's not surprising that's it's going to be full.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I think there are about 60 "Bays" at Suncorp, some are bigger than others, some are small....so I'd say approx 800-1000 for 317 (The away supporters bay)....and I am sure the cleaners come in BEFORE the game!!

If this IS full of Manly supporters it's a great turnout BUT we do get big numbers up here to Skilled Park and Suncorp games...and given the importance of the game and the position we both hold on the ladder it's not surprising that's it's going to be full.

I can sense the best ever MWTS trip ever coming up Mark. Providing Manly dont rest half the team if they are assured of a top 2 spot.

Always love a trip to "Brookvale North" so really looking forward to this one

Also (And I know it is a big ask!) if (and a big IF) the Storm lose against the Steelers on Friday week and then we beat them our game at Suncorp will have an added edge.

Assuming we remain unbeaten up to that weekend we will be on equal competition points with the Storm

If wethen beat the Broncos the Storm will be 2 points behind us leading in to their game with the Roosters.

Their game is scheduled to kick off at 7pm on the Sunday (I'm on a 8.15pm flight!).

So they will need to beat the Roosters and have a better point differential than us to get 1st spot - It will make the match even more interesting and the Caxton will be bedlam if things go our way.

Of course all if's and buts however with many years of sports watching under my belt stranger things have happened so let's stay tuned?

Around a 1000 supporters is a big effort. Good job MWTS.

Yep it's a great result......I have quite a large data base of people up here, many just choose to buy tickets to the game rather than our package (and that is fair enough), especially when there are family passes and the like and not many families want a pre game functon included as they are on a budget.......so I haven't actually booked a 1000 people (I can only wish)...we'll probably have about 100-120 BUT I know stacks and stacks are just buying tickets in Bay 317 (which is now full).....we'll be having a ball no doubt with everyone and the current numbers of seats available are down to about 12 or 13........so DON"T DELAY!!!

Up Saturday morning....back Monday arvo.

The Caxton Sunday night after we win and the Donkeys drop back to 5 or 6 is going to be GREAT.

We always win in Queensland
My Garden Shed
Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yep it's a great result......I have quite a large data base of people up here, many just choose to buy tickets to the game rather than our package (and that is fair enough), especially when there are family passes and the like and not many families want a pre game functon included as they are on a budget.......so I haven't actually booked a 1000 people (I can only wish)...we'll probably have about 100-120 BUT I know stacks and stacks are just buying tickets in Bay 317 (which is now full).....we'll be having a ball no doubt with everyone and the current numbers of seats available are down to about 12 or 13........so DON"T DELAY!!!

We have obtained tickets through a well known brewery up here and will be sitting amongst rabid bongo supporters.

And won't it be fun giving it to them when we gatecrash lockyer's farewell and bump them out of the top 4!

Freebies are always great but I tell you what Nodd...I wouldn't swap a Catered Box for the experience in Bay 317. Being in in the industry I am I do get a few freebies to events and they are always welcome, and it's great to be at Suncorp in "corporate seats"....so you will certainly get a better view that we will in 317....but as I say the experience there is something to remember!!

By the way about 10 seats left now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4