• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
For those of you who may not be aware, our resident poster "The Gronk" has a PHD, along with about 20 other letters, behind his name. He is a well educated man to say the least.

So after a near 20 hour drinking session on Good Friday, who would have thought that poor old Clon, who was battling a hangover that John Daly would have been proud of, would come good at 5pm on Saturday afternoon and take the Doc on at Scrabble and beat him.

I was given 50 points head start such was the confidence of the Doc, but I didnt need it, taking the game by 53 points.

Golf was a different story altogether. If you ever play him at golf, ensure you get a lengthy headstart, the bloke drives 280 pretty consistently, and thats after 2 years off following elbow surgery.

Who won the measurement competition?

well these are the letters behind my name:

BSc (Hons I) PhD MRACI CChem
(21 letters in total, one for every inch of my manhood)

Yeah I am still recovering from that loss at scrabble.  I never thought of it as a hangover cure but there you go.  Having 7 vowels on my rack for most of the game didn't help.  I even pulled out a few questionable words in order to try to scrape home but was still held off by clon the competitor.  He just rises to the occasion.  There won't be any headstarts next time.....like Liverpool getting beaten by a park team in the FA cup because they went easy, next time around there will be no mercy!!

Clon also won the nearest the pin comp at golf, but he lost the drinking competition, which was admirably taken out by the future Mrs Clon, for quality rather than quantity. 

Clon is actually a bit modest though, as he is also a highly qualified professor....the professor of poon. 

Scrabble, golf and a drinking "marathon" won by a chick.  Sounds like a great weekend fellas!  ;)

i have about 12 letters after my name but guarenteed i would need hundreds of start in scrabble

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=177156.msg180660#msg180660 date=1206749121]
i have about 12 letters after my name but guarenteed i would need hundreds of start in scrabble
PhDcocksucking is not that impressive fluffy.
[/quote]

Would be down Oxford Street

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6