Dragons sign fullback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Andyvb88

Reserve Grader
I just heard from a Dragon finatic at work that, Ray Hadley announced that the dragons have signed a high profile/ex NSW fullback to a four year deal. Can anyone shed some light on this????

Your mate probably misheard.

St. George just announced that they've re-signed Trent Merrin. (Former NSW player)

Thehill said:
Your mate probably missheard.

St. George just announced that they've re-signed Trent Merrin. (Former NSW player)

I agree. Its seems a little bit too soon for Snakes negotiations to be concluded.

Ben Hornby??

David Peachy??

Welcome Andy, make sure you shut the door on your way out.

If the Dragons had signed Brett Stewart, Ray Hadley would announce that the dragons have signed Brett Stewart. He would not say they have signed an ex NSW fullback.

The rumour has been running hot around Brett Stewart signing with the Dragons, how they could afford the $600k asking price i don't know, not with their current cap pressure.

But i'd say where there is smoke there is fire.

guys be fair on this bloke. He didnt sign up today look at this thread below

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Idea-for-Brookie?pid=380688#pid380688

Fair to say hes not a troll

Ex NSW Fullback?
What about a rah-rah fullback?
Kurtley Beale rumour was around too along with the hundred other rumours, heresay & innuendo.

StuBoot said:
Ex NSW Fullback?
What about a rah-rah fullback?
Kurtley Beale rumour was around too along with the hundred other rumours, heresay & innuendo.

If it was Beale I'm sure they'd say 'ex-international' fullback.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2