Drop Foran ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is the bloke handing the ball to the cowboys everytime we get a scoring opportunity.

We looked completely pedestrian in attack this second half. Way too predictable.

I get that our forwards are pathetic, but jeez, Foran is dreadful.

It's so good that he is off to Parra. Imagine if he had have stayed for 8 more years on 1.2. Shudder
No one is more happier than me that he is going. I hate the prick. Can't stand him. He was the one who lost us the game vs the Cowboys a month ago! Hate him!

Foran was very disappointing yet again. great grubber for Snakes try but wrong options for the rest. Such a shame but this has been his consistent form since this last year.

Tonight when DCE went off, I subconsciously realised that we kept the better half. I have always been a big Foran fan, but when DCE off, the first thing I thought was we would struggle to score points in the 2nd half. Sure, Foran is a great player when the rest of the team is performing, but on his own, he can't steer the ship.

His high kicks were terrible. Either that or his teammates said "stuff 'im, I'm not chasing that..." because there was no pressure at all on the catchers. It was the opposite when the 'Boys kicked high, resulting in several dropped balls.

His high kicks were terrible. Either that or his teammates said "stuff 'im, I'm not chasing that..." because there was no pressure at all on the catchers. It was the opposite when the 'Boys kicked high, resulting in several dropped balls.

His general play kicking has been terrible all year.

The agony will be over soon for us over Foran, never thought I would see him so inept on the field. He is in protection mode now, I would not expect much for the remainder of the season.

He was a champion for us until halfway through last year. It's all just very sad now. Don't lay the boot into the bloke. He's not performing but going to parramatta (now on a reduced 2 year contract) is punishment enough. Might be time to blood some youth and there are benefits to having a full and long off season under the new coach I suppose. Hen you think about it ten years in the finals in this day and age where clubs climb over the top of each other to sign anyone who wins a channel 9 MOM award is remarkable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4