Dropmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc was obviously marked last year by refs and other teams alike
He is our most penalised player like Gallen is for the sharks

Noone will ever argue that Gallen isnt their best forward
Perhaps their best player,but he concedes penalties and
has choc's hands

I'm expecting him to play with a lot more maturity this year and silence a few of his critics !

tookey link said:
Which is his one weakness susan?  Dropping the ball, missing vital tackles or giving away stupid penalties?  Or having a swollen ego?

here here couldnt aagree more ,look the guy had 30 odd games and CHANCES last year and still didnt get dropped once ,how can someone get away with the above so many times and why ????

Its time hes held accountable and is dealt with accordingly otherwise its going to just keep happening and cost us ,vital points,penalties,field position and GAMES !!!!

Jatz Crackers link said:
Lets incarcerate him.

Lets do worse than that to him.  Make him hand out labor party how to vote brochures in Manly at next months state election. 

Jatz Crackers link said:
Lets incarcerate him.

lol well see after 10 rounds if your still joking about it :)

hope he proves us all wrong

i doubt it though !!!!

i wonder who you guys think will score the points.outside maybe glen there is not a single line breaking attacking forward amongst the usual pack,brett stewart is a risk,young halves,that leaves Jamie Lyon.....

drop a bloke like him and we would want to tackle like 97 in every game to be a chance.

i am more chance of playing fullback than des is of dropping him.

2011 will be a good year for the choc.have faith.

Stick Tony in there - he'll create his own holes.

All chock needs to do is rub some jam on his hands & he'll be sweet.

:)

Fonz link said:
That spray is a load of s**t!

Ever used it? Its gold.

A guy I play OzTag with is a runner with an AFL team and they all use it. He brings the tubes down whenever it rains or is humid and it works a treat.

Yes i've used it. I still play.

Think about it. Why doesn't it pick up all the grass and dirt from on the ground when you put your hands down? Because it wears off after 2 minutes. 1 in the wet! Nothing but a power balance band. All in the head. It's probably just hairspray.

Has anyone seen the movie "the replacements" ?

Fairly forgettable movie but there was one scene where the wide receiver gets the stickum stuff all over his hands :)

In fairness to Choc, who here is going to be the first to give him credit when he's our stand out forward in the first few rounds?
Give the bloke a fair go this year. No one disputes that he struggles at times with handling but his pro's far outway his cons. The same as Matai.

Take Choc out of our team and our pack looses it's mongrel and becomes powder puffs.

tookey link said:
Which is his one weakness susan?  Dropping the ball, missing vital tackles or giving away stupid penalties?  Or having a swollen ego?

My favourite from last season was the half dozen or so penalties he gave away for reaching around from marker and knocking the ball out of the dummy half's hands. FFS even a 3 year old would let it sink in after the 3rd or 4th time.

Choc uses half a can of that stuff every game just before kick off and at the start of the second half. If his handling results are not the opposite of a ringing endorsement for the product then I don't know what is.

What he needs is a bucket tied around his waist with a rope. Now there's an idea.....................

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4