Dropmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, what is Toovey's record in finals? Is that one win, five losses now? We've beaten one top four team once this season. We just aren't a big game team anymore.

Roosters - beaten us three times in one season.

Ryan said:
Ok, what is Toovey's record in finals? Is that one win, five losses now? We've beaten one top four team once this season. We just aren't a big game team anymore.

Sadly Ryan, the record speaks for itself.

Ryan said:

have you ever passed a footy on the field ???

because you sound like the next super coach !!

Ryan said:

What a goose. But then you are used to people telling you that. I'd say go back home to momma but you are more than likely living with her now.

Ryan said:

Don't you work at a bank mate ? Hope you're maths is better when you are giving out a loan lol. Nice exaggerating of the figures

To call Watmough hopeless is poor form. Similarly, to have a crack out at Toovey's competency is equally poor.

However, I would agree that it was very frustrating watching Watmough spill the ball 3 times. In my earlier thread, " slippery when wet" I was tempted to write that Watmough better pay special attention to his ball handling, not that he he reads this forum, just wishful thinking that he wouldn't revert to his old bad habit.

Credit to the Roosters for their outstanding defence. We will bounce back. Still in the running.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ryan said:

Don't you work at a bank mate ? Hope you're maths is better when you are giving out a loan lol. Nice exaggerating of the figures

I'm not sure, but under Toovey's tenure, we've won one final, and played in all. Not sure on the number.

Watmough is one of those players....you just have to accept the bad (the drop balls, the side ways runs, etc) for the good (bone crunching defence, runs which at times had the papers calling him the DNA freak).

Yes he is frustrating, but our team is made up of a number of different characters which makes it great.

Ice - Jamie Lyon, Snake
Fire - Matai, Chocco

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6