DT at it again...this time it's Zorba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ned Kelly's remains found wearing MWSE jumper No:13. Manly Club hit with $50,000 for Bringing Game Into Disrepute. Such is Lifè!

Mark from Brisbane said:
It's been a tough week hasn't it....pleased we all have a sense of humour left!!

At the end of the day its only a game we all enjoy to play and watch.

Its a pitty Zorba was misquotted.

Actually, Zorba was inviting the young lass back to the leagues club where Mrs Zorba would cook up some really yummy lamb souvlaki.

What Zorba really said was “Mrs Zorba is cooking some really good Souvlaki, would you like some back at the club – you could conduct your interview with gifty there".

Because of his strong Greek accent good souvlaki was mistaken for good sort.

<G> Some people should really pay better attention

This is just great. Its like we've been time transported back to the 1970's and 80's when we were more hated than ever. I think we've gone back to the top of the hate list again. Certainly put to bed those pitiful Northern Eagles days when people were pitying us, god that made me sick back then. It just makes victory all the more sweeter to know how ****ty and pissed off every other club supporter is. These guys playing for Manly now truely know what playing for Manly is like. Its us against the world and I for one am relishing giving to anyone who wants to have a go at us. If the boys can lift the trophy this year it will be sweeter than any other GF victory including 72, 78 and 2008. This will go down as our finest hour.

mickqld said:
This is just great. Its like we've been time transported back to the 1970's and 80's when we were more hated than ever. I think we've gone back to the top of the hate list again. Certainly put to bed those pitiful Northern Eagles days when people were pitying us, god that made me sick back then. It just makes victory all the more sweeter to know how ****ty and pissed off every other club supporter is. These guys playing for Manly now truely know what playing for Manly is like. Its us against the world and I for one am relishing giving to anyone who wants to have a go at us. If the boys can lift the trophy this year it will be sweeter than any other GF victory including 72, 78 and 2008. This will go down as our finest hour.

I had this exact conversation with a mate yesterday. Totally agree.

bones said:
mickqld said:

I had this exact conversation with a mate yesterday. Totally agree.

rcklmh.jpg

And if anyone watched the Bonkos play last week you'll know we are a big chance of turning Locky's farewell into a wake.

mickqld said:

Top post Mick!

Lmfao.. When your down they just keep kicking dont they..

What would she rather?? Someone telling her "she is a good sort"..
or, the usual phrase "no comment"??

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8