Dugan To Stick with Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Looks like Dugan will remain at the Raiders after all the Bulldog speculations. Probably prefer him not to become a Dog, though now it appears Hasler will have more cash to throw at the players he really wants.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
$650,000 a season apparently

I'm pleased when any local product stays with their club.
The money players are now commanding (Hoppa Jrn $800,000, Cronk $850,000 etc.) puts into perspective the extra revenue the club will supposedly earn by taking the match of the season to Perth. According to other posts Manly will gain $500,000 in Perth. Take off the $220,000 the club would have earned if the game remained where it should, at Brookvale, and that's a profit of $260,000.

Gee, that wouldn't even pay for Hoppa's left leg for a season!

Is it worth pissing off so many of us Manly fans for what, in the scheme of things these days, is a measly $260,000?

The Who said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

The money players are now commanding (Hoppa Jrn $800,000, Cronk $850,000 etc.) puts into perspective the extra revenue the club will supposedly earn by taking the match of the season to Perth. According to other posts Manly will gain $500,000 in Perth. Take off the $220,000 the club would have earned if the game remained where it should, at Brookvale, and that's a profit of $260,000.

Is it worth pissing off so many of us Manly fans for what, in the scheme of things these days, is a measly $260,000?

YES:exclamation:

The Who said:
If a quarter of a million bucks is chicken feed to you ... any chance I can hit you up for a (very) long term interest-free loan?

Chip and Chase said:
Is this Dugan story FACT or just some more speculation ?

Cant be sure with media reports CAC - theres always room for speculation but I generally trust what ppl post on here, theres a reason why more often than not they prove to be accurate.

MK Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Is this Dugan story FACT or just some more speculation ?

Cant be sure with media reports CAC - theres always room for speculation but I generally trust what ppl post on here, theres a reason why more often than not they prove to be accurate.

fox sports is running with the story so who knows ??? but now it seems scumdog will try and rape us for players me thinks ,and lets face it thats what he always wanted to do anyway !!!!!!!

The Who said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

There is another thread to whinge about us potentially taking a game over to WA. No need to bring it into this one as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4