Dumb coaching move ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Interesting comments from Sheens in the article below, quite stupid imo. It is obviously designed to be a distraction and disruption for the Kiwis, which I doubt will happen, it may just make the side rally more around their skipper, and in a months time Marshall and Sheens arrive back at Tigers training and surely there would have to be some sort of disruption there with the claims from Sheens sections of the club wanted him gone. Is a dangerous mind game to be playing, from a coach who has made the finals once in 13 years

------------
Australia coach Tim Sheens has dropped a bombshell on the eve of the opening match of the Four Nations league tournament against New Zealand.

He claims a faction within the Wests Tigers wanted Benji Marshall discarded because they believed he was a waste of money.

Sheens has revealed that key figures - who remain at the Tigers - did not want Marshall to be re-signed because of a lack of value.

Sheens said it was ludicrous, as he believes Marshall is worth more money to the Tigers even when he is not playing.

Sheens would not divulge which elements he is talking about, but it was known earlier this year that the Western Suburbs side of the joint venture did not want to retain Marshall

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2