Dumb errors and wrong options

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
For the first 30 minutes we were wonderful. Composed in defence and razor sharp with the ball, The last 50 minutes were riddled with simple handling errors, piggy back penalties which just gave the drizzle all they needed.

I was most disappointed with golden point. We had that match there to be won. Common sense and we were ok.

DCE is a wonderful player but he screwed up big time. Throwing a nothing pass when all we needed was 2 dummy half runs and the field goal chance was there. We got our pants pulled down and spanked when Slater and Smith orchestrated their field goal. Its a learning curve and thats what DCE has to learn to do under pressure.

There were a lot of good things in the game in the first half hour. We need a plan B with Brett. Cause we were badly exposed in the 2nd half without him.

He will learn from that though and won't make those mistakes again. Probably dce's worst game for us

Dan said:
He will learn from that though and won't make those mistakes again. Probably dce's worst game for us
Would have to agree with that, an unusually bad performance from Cherry.

He also starts the year slowly. I'm still dealing with the loss on the same day as the loss. But slowly getting perspective

I just watched the presser and Tooves was very composed. He said the same thing about poor decisions and silly mistakes. As disappointed as I was last night and still am, I realise it's only rd 1.

Cherry has that real, "go for it" mentality that on occasion can create something out of nothing. However, he needs to counter this with also knowing when to play the percentages.

With the scores level late in the game or in GP extra time, field position is key. A strong defensive set to deny the opposition field position is the first thing any smart team needs to do. After that, when you get some field position of your own you need to be smart.

Most teams expect a team to work it up the middle to get into FG position. This can have the effect of opening up space to score on the wings and they tried that but were lucky to not give away a penalty (and possession). Whether the flat ball to Lui was instinctive or not, Cherry has enough big game experience to know it was a low percentage play.

Anyway, losses like that can light a fire under a playing group to try harder. Hopefully for all of our sakes, they give a strong an 80min performance next week.

The pass was on, but its not a pass you throw in Golden point, should spread it to the left side of the uprights, so Cherry could've set up for the drop goal.

Most disappointing aspect last night was a total lack of discipline from very senior players. The penalty Gift gave away when he did a great one on one tackle on Slater late in the game just gave away the advantage we had at the time. it was just plain dumb what was going on last night. DCE throwing stupid passes when a field goal play was on. WTF was going on ????

Still stunned at how stupidly they played golden point.

Still couldn't believe we were even having to play golden point.

Everything blows.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4