Dumb Wallabies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Yes, I know this is a RL forum, but watched the Test and couldn't believe how one dimensional the Wallabies are in attack. The All Blacks fanned out across the field, straight line, just a metre from the attackers (rugby needs to bring in a five-metre rule), and not once did the Wallabies try a grubber. They obviously don't absorb anything from RL. Just bash and barge for the full 80 minutes, punctuated by about 10 shots at penalty goals.
I don't know how many penalties there were, but it must have given the statistician RSI!
PS: Money-Bill was ordinary. Made heaps of mistakes. Over-rated. I can't wait till he takes up one-quarter of Easts' salary cap and is a huge flop.

That was so boring that I flicked over to the AFL to watch the Magpies go down.....dumb one out attack that goes backwards, drops the pill or has it pilfered. Stop start stop start stop start, pause, stop start pause stop! BORING!

Funny thing is my brother always bags league as boring. 5 hit ups and kicks. Watching that garbage last night he is kidding. The referee runs the game and blows the whistle all the time. Half the game is going back to an earlier infringement and a penalty awaits!

I caught large portions of it and the last 30 mins. RU is a crap product. In a whole 80 minutes there is only 30% of actual interesting on-field action compared to a RL game. I don't understand why anyone would pay to watch it. The other irritating thing is that it is all slow motion. With 5 mins to go and behind they all just dawdle to a scrum or line-out. It is like no one wants to push themselves. zzzzzzzzzzz

Darren said:
Funny thing is my brother always bags league as boring. 5 hit ups and kicks. Watching that garbage last night he is kidding. The referee runs the game and blows the whistle all the time. Half the game is going back to an earlier infringement and a penalty awaits!

I turned on the last 20 minutes which seemed to go for about an hour. I think I saw about 3 minutes of actual rugby play. What a joke of a game utter rubbish game dominated by the rediculous amount of penalties. Why would you spend money to go and watch that ****.

I found it funny when the crowd started doing the mexican wave.... It had an atmosphere like test cricket!

The ref had a shocker though. He was on his whistle way too often.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The 2 All Blacks tries were classics, great set plays. Outside of that the game had nothing

True. I think the All Blacks wanted to play attacking rugby but the rules mitigate against it. So many penalties, with three points for a kick, means team just want to get into the opposition half and then wait for the penalty.
I blame the rules more than the players.
Apparently there were nine scrums set, and seven penalties resulted. Whoever says RL should use the rugby scrums as an example should take note.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The 2 All Blacks tries were classics, great set plays. Outside of that the game had nothing

True. I think the All Blacks wanted to play attacking rugby but the rules mitigate against it. So many penalties, with three points for a kick, means team just want to get into the opposition half and then wait for the penalty.
I blame the rules more than the players.
Apparently there were nine scrums set, and seven penalties resulted. Whoever says RL should use the rugby scrums as an example should take note.

Could never stand the sport, clearly inferior to league, yet they do have very POWERFUL backers around the world and deep pockets. I was taking the train back from the city last night saw all the deluded Wallabies fans, I wonder how many of them are disillusioned Roostons, Eels or Warriors fans?

Could never stand the sport, clearly inferior to league, yet they do have very POWERFUL backers around the world and deep pockets. I was taking the train back from the city last night saw all the deluded Wallabies fans, I wonder how many of them are disillusioned Roostons, Eels or Warriors fans?

Napper said:
Someone should move this thread. Rugby is a cancer to sport in Australia.

I think you're a tad confused Napper. AFL is THE cancer of sport in Australia with 720 pro athletes involved in an "exclusive" sport. At least in the 2 rugbies players can switch codes. Imagine Buddy Franklin growing up with a steeden instead of a sherrin in his hand, the bloke would be a super star in League.

Back to the game, All Blacks too good man for man across the field. They should have won by 20.

Napper said:
Someone should move this thread. Rugby is a cancer to sport in Australia.

I think you're a tad confused Napper. AFL is THE cancer of sport in Australia with 720 pro athletes involved in an "exclusive" sport. At least in the 2 rugbies players can switch codes. Imagine Buddy Franklin growing up with a steeden instead of a sherrin in his hand, the bloke would be a super star in League.

Back to the game, All Blacks too good man for man across the field. They should have won by 20.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6