Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's the problem though isn't it. Barrett is the coach, it should be his call. Yes Jamie is the team captain and a dead set legend, but he is only a player after all.

Agree, but there lies the rub, and why coaches are paid the big bucks.

If the decision is the correct one, but results in two disgruntled players, what has been gained? I believe killer has been around long enough to make the right call if asked.

Its a tough call but one I think Barrett needs to make. Yes I agree that both Killer and Walker need to be on board with it for it to actually work out for the best, but it does need to happen because in all reality, Jamie is getting shown up these days at centre and other than maybe his kicking game, Walker isn't showing any improvement as a 5/8. We know he can run, but he's showing no passing game or play making skill that is needed to be a successful #6. And that is only making it harder on the team, especially DCE.

Last night showed the difference between Walker and Milford as a running style 5/8. Sure, Milford has an extra years experience in the position and he has better quality around him, but by this time last year he had started to show a marked improvement in his play that Walker has not come close to showing. Milford is playing like a 5/8, Walker is playing like a 3rd centre.

You know what though? For all of the talk on this forum and on social media, I can't see Barrett swapping Killer and Walker. Both he and Bozo have talked up Walker as a 5/8 so much that it moving him to centre would be admitting that they were wrong. And as we all know, Bozo has never been the type to admit that he's wrong about anything.
I onced scoffed at suggestions of Tom T to 5/8. Now its a no brainer and Needs to happen asap. Lyon is hanging up the boots leave him where he fees comfortable. 6 months experience for Tom invaluable. The more Tom has the ball in his hands the better our team will be. At the moment he is the only good thing going for us.

Tom T's best position is at fullback, but he is the best 5/8 we have apart from Jamie. Put him there, Walker to centre and Matai on the bench as an impact player. I don't know, I am over this current structure in attack. It is predictable and slow

I don't know what the answer is.........!

Walker may not have been a good buy, time will tell though, but how much time do you give someone? And I just don't know if changing him to centre will help the situation, immediately. We really have major problems right across the park.

We may need to look at this from why were we successful for ten years and what has changed? What teams are successful now and what are we missing?

The differences are numerous and I had hope we could make a go of it this year, but we are off the pace big time.

Tom T's best position is at fullback, but he is the best 5/8 we have apart from Jamie. Put him there, Walker to centre and Matai on the bench as an impact player. I don't know, I am over this current structure in attack. It is predictable and slow

Mate, if last night is any indication.....we don't have any structure in attack. When a team score's 26 tries in 10 games and at least half of those are individual efforts then that points to how they are coached.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6