Dylan Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
It's great to have a player that the opposition absolutely hate...the league hated Matai with a passion and we loved him with a passion. Walker is taking that batten and running with it! There aren't too many better sights in rugby league than Walker bursting through the line at a million miles an hour to crash over for a try before celebrating like a lunatic...I absolutely love it!

Love watching him score /hate watching him kick .Love watching him run North-South/ hate watching him run East-West.Love watching him play with confidence/ hate watching him when his confidence is down.
I am left confused with this guy ,He is the king of rocks or diamonds...

I've worked out why he doesn't pass.

If he sees someone to pass to...he will simply run sideways to where that player is.

When he is there he thinks: "See? I am here anyway, I didn't need to pass, and as I am the best player it's better for the team if I am here with the ball and not the guy I could have passed too."

Genius!

smiley-einstein-icon-dd-print-kids-shirts-bandana.jpg

Walker is easy to bait and he risks getting binned/suspended for reacting to a simple sledge :mad:

It must be his immaturity, as it took Darcy a good 4 years to temper his response to a sledge.:confused:

When Walker is happy, all is right with his world. When Walker is frustrated then his Team suffers needlessly :cool:

I don't think I've seen a whole Team surround a kicker and abuse him though- get on it Greenturd as it's a terrible look and can only lead to a fight :wait:

Walker is a match winner
No - I do not refer to goal kicking !!
The Brown pass at the line was perfectly timed but the unders line Walker ran...was a thing of beauty.
He runs that courage line better than ANY current day player and though he is dangerous, even when drifting across field waiting to burst through a staggered line...his best attribute is hitting a hole with Explosive speed.
Problem is- Manly need to provide better service on this play
Done it at the death against Roosters trial off Green- again against Roosters off Kelly- then versus Raiders off Brown ....more please - brilliant to watch and done at speed after some momentum in the middle - hard to shut down.

One his day he is our latent X factor. We have tommy who is an X factor, but he produces most weeks. And a bad game for Tom is 6 out of 10. Walker is either 9 or 1.

That line he ran for the try......Bellissimo!!! More of that!!! You'll score plenty of tries from that.

I've worked out why he doesn't pass.

If he sees someone to pass to...he will simply run sideways to where that player is.

When he is there he thinks: "See? I am here anyway, I didn't need to pass, and as I am the best player it's better for the team if I am here with the ball and not the guy I could have passed too."

Genius!

smiley-einstein-icon-dd-print-kids-shirts-bandana.jpg

That's pretty much my theory, summed it up perfectly lol

Daley has to pick him for NSW has to. He gets under players imagine what he will do to Queensland and he's the in form centre of the comp. If Leilua gets picked **** me!

He won't, but I'd love him to go to Trenty and say my goal kicking isn't good enough, can Hastings take the shots when he's on.....please!

Daley has to pick him for NSW has to. He gets under players imagine what he will do to Queensland and he's the in form centre of the comp. If Leilua gets picked **** me!

Is Leilua as good without Ropana on his wing? I certainly don't think so. I also think you are 100% spot on. Dylan Walker has single handedly won us 2-3 games on the back of his try scoring, and hole running.

Needs to be picked imo.

Leilua is too much of a sooky arsed punk bitch when things aren't going his way. Can't be trusted to have in big rep games.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2