Eagles Angels 10yr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone attend? Or was it invite only no tickets for purchase.

A report of the night would be great. Was Sarah Murdoch there?

Nicola Eagle said:

Hello there

I had the pleasure of attending thanks to my brother Michael who won 2 tickets via facebook :) I was not sure what the night cosisted of but I am so glad we experienced it. Up close with The Eagles Angels who were Celebrating 10years of support for the Manly Sea Eagles that night and they were all fantastic. They all looked amazing :) They were so happy to chat with everyone, take photos, and sign autographs. Tracey Spicer was wonderful and Tracey Beaven was so nice to talk to (wife of cricketer Michael Beaven and ambassador of The McGrath foundation). Wendy Harmer made the night as funny as can be as always :D Sarah Murdoch was sadly not there that night but Melinda Gainsford-Taylor was and she was awesome to chat with. Our very own John Gibbs was the MC of the night and chatted one on one with Angels on what it means to them to be a part of the team.... They all handled themselves so well. The highlight of the night for the girls was a personal TV recording from Hugh Jackman who sang happy birthday to the Angels and thanked them for the support of his beloved Eagles haha :) It was great to see their faces :) Was totally surprised that David Gallop turned up and many were looking around for Brett Stewart haha... Neither He or any of the team were there but our faithful new Coach in Geoff Toovey was and he seems so focussed about the job ahead yet relaxed at the same time haha :) The person who made my night was good old Ian Thomson from back in the 70s/80s (ex player Coach and CEO of Manly) he was so funny and nice to talk to and remembers the good old days so well haha.... He was one of the huge reasons Manly got out of the merger at the time and we thanked him in a big way for that haha!!!!! The Angels were wonderful and so happy and full of life and as a male I urge all Manly females to get behind them and join the Lavazza EaglesAngels Womens Membership in 2012.... Its $220 worth of Value for just $100.... Visit seaeagles.com.au/membership or call the membership team today on 9970 3000 :D Sorry this was so long but it was a great night experienced by all that were there..... My brother and I were truly lucky to be amongst such wonderful people :) Cheers and Long Live Our Manly Sea Eagles and Our Angels :)

Great run down. I love Sarah Murdoch, would almost buy the new Angels membership if she was guaranteed to attend an event.

Not to disrespect the others but they don't get me over the line. With exception of Mel GT.

Nicola Eagle said:
Great run down. I love Sarah Murdoch, would almost buy the new Angels membership if she was guaranteed to attend an event.

Not to disrespect the others but they don't get me over the line. With exception of Mel GT.

Honestly, they were all pretty awesome :)

eaglerob said:
Nicola Eagle said:

Hello there

I had the pleasure of attending thanks to my brother Michael who won 2 tickets via facebook :) I was not sure what the night cosisted of but I am so glad we experienced it. Up close with The Eagles Angels who were Celebrating 10years of support for the Manly Sea Eagles that night and they were all fantastic. They all looked amazing :) They were so happy to chat with everyone, take photos, and sign autographs. Tracey Spicer was wonderful and Tracey Beaven was so nice to talk to (wife of cricketer Michael Beaven and ambassador of The McGrath foundation). Wendy Harmer made the night as funny as can be as always :D Sarah Murdoch was sadly not there that night but Melinda Gainsford-Taylor was and she was awesome to chat with. Our very own John Gibbs was the MC of the night and chatted one on one with Angels on what it means to them to be a part of the team.... They all handled themselves so well. The highlight of the night for the girls was a personal TV recording from Hugh Jackman who sang happy birthday to the Angels and thanked them for the support of his beloved Eagles haha :) It was great to see their faces :) Was totally surprised that David Gallop turned up and many were looking around for Brett Stewart haha... Neither He or any of the team were there but our faithful new Coach in Geoff Toovey was and he seems so focussed about the job ahead yet relaxed at the same time haha :) The person who made my night was good old Ian Thomson from back in the 70s/80s (ex player Coach and CEO of Manly) he was so funny and nice to talk to and remembers the good old days so well haha.... He was one of the huge reasons Manly got out of the merger at the time and we thanked him in a big way for that haha!!!!! The Angels were wonderful and so happy and full of life and as a male I urge all Manly females to get behind them and join the Lavazza EaglesAngels Womens Membership in 2012.... Its $220 worth of Value for just $100.... Visit seaeagles.com.au/membership or call the membership team today on 9970 3000 :D Sorry this was so long but it was a great night experienced by all that were there..... My brother and I were truly lucky to be amongst such wonderful people :) Cheers and Long Live Our Manly Sea Eagles and Our Angels :)

Dear eaglerob,
Was that you I met that evening? Thank you so much for the great feedback. It was great that you came along. It's going to be a great season for the Angels and well as our female members and of course for our wonderful team! Thank you again for your support and I look forward to catching up with you soon. Mary Finkelsen, Key Accounts, Manly Sea Eagles.

JEF said:
eaglerob said:
Nicola Eagle said:

Hello there

Dear eaglerob,
Was that you I met that evening? Thank you so much for the great feedback. It was great that you came along. It's going to be a great season for the Angels and well as our female members and of course for our wonderful team! Thank you again for your support and I look forward to catching up with you soon. Mary Finkelsen, Key Accounts, Manly Sea Eagles.

I like how gallop even pointed out manly were Pioneers as far as having women involved in the club. I also believe we were the first club to sell a lady's jersey as well.

Hi Mary. Any word on Sarah attending events this year?

@Larissa - Players are always great. I was just thinking women in league week bringing out the big guns of the Angels would be good for the club.

JEF said:
eaglerob said:
Nicola Eagle said:

Hello there

Dear eaglerob,

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8