Eagles game in Prague? (or help with viewing on an ipad?)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Fatboys (the Aussie bar in Prague) has closed and I'm struggling to find a venue in Prague that may show the game (despite asking around a number of bars and thrashing google)
It will be on at 11.30 am cal time so ideal
As the Silvertails group are a well travelled and disparate group can anyone offer any help with venues to try?
Alternatively, i have an ipad that I could use (but of course doesn't support flash so the usual streaming sites and the Nrl apps don't help) so could anyone pm me any suggedtions on how to use the ipad to watch?
Thanks in advance!

Fatboys (the Aussie bar in Prague) has closed and I'm struggling to find a venue in Prague that may show the game (despite asking around a number of bars and thrashing google)
It will be on at 11.30 am cal time so ideal
As the Silvertails group are a well travelled and disparate group can anyone offer any help with venues to try?
Alternatively, i have an ipad that I could use (but of course doesn't support flash so the usual streaming sites and the Nrl apps don't help) so could anyone pm me any suggedtions on how to use the ipad to watch?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks John,
Looks like "Rocky O'Reilly's" near Wenceslas Square is the venue after extensive research (well, dropping the young concierge some local currency with the promise of a big chunk more if he found a live venue!)
Per chance there are any MWTS looking for a venue that is where I will be - I'll be the one in the 2012 members cap with a large pils in front of me.
I'll more than likely be eating a "smoked knuckle" (rather than a flying one hopefully) with a 1 cal bucket of fries which seems to be the "light snack" that most locals tend to favour when watching sport (or anything really.....)
Wonder if I can get them up for a round of "My garden shed.......?"

Thanks John,
Looks like "Rocky O'Reilly's" near Wenceslas Square is the venue after extensive research (well, dropping the young concierge some local currency with the promise of a big chunk more if he found a live venue!)
Per chance there are any MWTS looking for a venue that is where I will be - I'll be the one in the 2012 members cap with a large pils in front of me.
I'll more than likely be eating a "smoked knuckle" (rather than a flying one hopefully) with a 1 cal bucket of fries which seems to be the "light snack" that most locals tend to favour when watching sport (or anything really.....)
Wonder if I can get them up for a round of "My garden shed.......?"

Pretty sure I watched origin in 09 at that bar Vidmar, good place to view the game if they are showing it

Pretty sure I watched origin in 09 at that bar Vidmar, good place to view the game if they are showing it

Thanks Timmy, fingers crossed - gee, I'm loving this trip but hating missing games.
Looking to book same / similar flights to you and Bones for the GC trip so hopefully see you then if not before

Thanks Timmy, fingers crossed - gee, I'm loving this trip but hating missing games.
Looking to book same / similar flights to you and Bones for the GC trip so hopefully see you then if not before

vidmar said:

Not if I see you first mate :p

vidmar said:

Not if I see you first mate :p

Whilst recently Os during olympics, i found the surest option is ABC Radio digital Grandstand.

It not like 'seeing' it, but well, if you dont find what you're looking for . .

Whilst recently Os during olympics, i found the surest option is ABC Radio digital Grandstand.

It not like 'seeing' it, but well, if you dont find what you're looking for . .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6