Eagles in flap over dangerous Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
MANLY officials fear elite players could sustain serious long-term injuries playing at Brookvale Oval after three sprinkler heads dangerously came through the ground surface before last weekend's match against South Sydney.

Read the full article

The Daily Telegraph has obtained a letter Sea Eagles official Peter Peters wrote to council

shouldn't that say

The Daily Telegraph has RECEIVED an email of a letter Sea Eagles official Peter Peters wrote to council

Central Coast Eagles Zorba is at it again:(

Also clearly shows the DT agenda, to have the prerequsite Manly Bashing daily column:mad:

HappilyManly said:
Central Coast Eagles Zorba is at it again:(

This and the other Ritchie story has no contact or mention with the man who runs the place,Perry.
Zorba has started his white anting of Perry and he will use Ritchie and others to do it.
Zorba is twisted with revenge and will bring the place down on who went against him.
For this we can blame the Penns who have put him on the board.
What could he bring to the board, he was a 2 time bankrupt. This is public record, anyone can check.

What about the little girl who tripped up on the botchy fence fixed, then tore herself on the rusty metal fence as she got up?

I'm writing to that same guy. In fact, I'm writing to the paper, and the bloke at the same time.

Google the title of this thread and see when the article was originally published in June 2010?

Um is that not a story from 2 years ago? It mentions 2010 and souths????
Not saying it is not an issue but, even for the tele, this is confusing

Hmm... very confusing.

After all, Zorba isn't the Club spokesman and HE wouldn't say that! -cough- splutter!

Imagine Zorb given Bulldog Ritchie a letter -- AS IF!

Graeme Annesleys constituents would be disappointed that he had returned to a role in the NRL, he should be fulfilling his parliamentary responsibilities. Obviously old story

I'm thinking somebody accidently linked an older story from the other DT story about the synthetic surface.

Nothing sinister.

They have a thing with their articles online where when you read it they put links to similar articles down the bottom. I saw this link at the bottom of artificial turf article. So Lovefooty you can chill out buddy the don't mention our awesome general manager because he was still at saints when it was written

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6