Eagles v Raiders Rd 24

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
I know the draw is not out yet, but is there a day/time that we could possibly/most likely play. I would like to book a weekend away with the family and fit it around the game.

eagleE said:
I know the draw is not out yet, but is there a day/time that we could possibly/most likely play. I would like to book a weekend away with the family and fit it around the game.

Fair chance it will be a Monday night..:mad:

Geez I hope your wrong the mauler. I suspect it to be Monday night as well. I think we usually get them down there on Mondays. Wasn't it a Monday night back in 08 when Cuthbertson got sent off.

They dont announce the last few rounds for another week or two now. Bloody annoying!

2008 was a Friday night, 2007 was a Sunday afternoon. Monday night games didn't even feature the last time we had a game down there in 2008 did they

yep, 2008 was a Friday, had an early knock off from work and got down there at 5pm. Few beers and dinner then to the game. Met some of my travelling fan mates for the first time and will never forget being on the bus back into town chanting Manly songs.

First proper MWTS outing where everyone got to know each other.

Dan said:
They dont announce the last few rounds for another week or two now. Bloody annoying!

I thought they paid some crapola canadian company a truck load of cash to come out with the draw?

But then maybe tv get their mitts into it.

NHL (ice) hockey.

30 teams

82 games each per season.

That's like *counts fingers* over 1200 games per season! (where'd all these fingers come from????)

Draw comes out well before the start of the season!

/rant!

//never end rant *shakes fist*

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

I thought they paid some crapola canadian company a truck load of cash to come out with the draw?

But then maybe tv get their mitts into it.

NHL (ice) hockey.

30 teams

82 games each per season.

That's like *counts fingers* over 1200 games per season! (where'd all these fingers come from????)

Draw comes out well before the start of the season!

/rant!

//never end rant *shakes fist*

Yes but the season doesnt start until very late....there is a lockout usually

Fluffy said:
yep, 2008 was a Friday, had an early knock off from work and got down there at 5pm. Few beers and dinner then to the game. Met some of my travelling fan mates for the first time and will never forget being on the bus back into town chanting Manly songs.

As Canberra is my hometown, is there any MWTS seating being considered? I would love to meet some of you guys if you are coming to town!!!

anthonyb1965 said:
Fluffy said:

As Canberra is my hometown, is there any MWTS seating being considered? I would love to meet some of you guys if you are coming to town!!!

Unless it's a monday night game there should be at least one sizable group of us making our way down. It's a game that a lot of us have marked on our calendars since the draw was released.

Wolfpack said:
anthonyb1965 said:
Fluffy said:

Unless it's a monday night game there should be at least one sizable group of us making our way down. It's a game that a lot of us have marked on our calendars since the draw was released.

Yep same situation here, if it ends up being Monday night there is no way we'll make it down. Any other day and it is locked in!

Well we have already been scheduled 7 monday games, so you would think that we would get no more mondays.

Im thinking saturday night or sunday arvo.

Wolfpack said:

Agreed mate, has been a big topic of conversation with the "regulars" since the draw was released and at the various interstate MWTS trips so far this year...been ages since we've been there.

Also, from the chats we had in NZ.. many of those who travelled had a trip to the ACT pencilled in as well.

Most spoke of other family and friends that would also make the trip.

The date and time of the game should be released soon.

We can then look at making plans to make it as easy as possible for everyone heading to the game to catch up and enjoy the fun.

Heard on the radio today :

The scheduling for Rounds 21 - 26 will be released after Round 16 is completed.

Therefore I would say that we may know on Tuesday 2nd July ( day after the Manly vs Roo$ter$ game )

vidmar said:
Wolfpack said:

Agreed mate, has been a big topic of conversation with the "regulars" since the draw was released and at the various interstate MWTS trips so far this year...been ages since we've been there.

Also, from the chats we had in NZ.. many of those who travelled had a trip to the ACT pencilled in as well.

Most spoke of other family and friends that would also make the trip.

The date and time of the game should be released soon.

We can then look at making plans to make it as easy as possible for everyone heading to the game to catch up and enjoy the fun.

For sure, Vid. Good to hear that there's a large contingent that are keen for the road trip. I'm sure we'll get some more solid plans up on Silvertails' once the draw is released & hopefully we'll get a big turn out down in the capitol.

Are you going to be heading down? Don't think I've seen you since England!

Eagles2nv said:
Well we have already been scheduled 7 monday games, so you would think that we would get no more mondays.

Im thinking saturday night or sunday arvo.

It's not a Manly home game.We've had our 2 Monday night home games allowed,so it's in the lap of the Nein and fox gods what we get.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6