Eden Park???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Is there two stadiums there like headingly???
The reason i ask is there's an ODI on fox ATM from Eden park. The pitch looks like concrete surely the manly and warriors game isn't being played there.

Yep , that's where the NZ vs Manly game will be played. I recall reading during the week that it would be played the day after a cricket match.

Not really ideal , is it.............

Side note, tix for the game have outsold the Union big game last week (Blues vs Crusaders).
So yay league. Also in most states in Australia this game is being shown live!

We haven't got a good record on a slow turning pitch - remember Manly Oval earlier this year

The Wheel said:
We haven't got a good record on a slow turning pitch - remember Manly Oval earlier this year

And this flat rock hard pitch could not be likened to the Garden Of Eden...

The Wheel said:

and it has short boundaries square of the wicket, rewarding cross bat shots. I don't think this will suit us because we always play a straight bat.

It is a drop in pitch, as soon as the game ended last night they took that out and chucked the rugby tray back in there

Looks amazing.

Jason King has won the toss and manly will bat first. A warriors player got cautioned in the NYC for walking on the pitch.

Cambo said:
Looks amazing.

Jason King has won the toss and manly will bat first. A warriors player got cautioned in the NYC for walking on the pitch.

:D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4