Edrick Lee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
According to rugby league fanatics the northern beaches will be the likely destination of Edrick Lee. I don't know how to feel about this.. I think he would be good on the wing. Not keen on him at centre though

Wait the tall black guy? F.cken hope so he is very quick and will give DCE a kicking target awesome recruitment if true. Raiders must be signing hardaker of someone.

Apparently. Although I didn't think he was off contract I know Brenko is. In the article is states Edrick Lee is off contract at the end of the year. Maybe a typo?

Useless. Not as good as Will-I-am-Me.

Not a 1st grader. Maybe Hiku, Gutherson or Blair would be better options.
He was 18th man for Queensland last year how is he not first grade standard? We are talking about Edrick aren't we? Not Brenko

Manly has emerged as favourites to sign Canberra flyer Brenko Lee.

Lee, the cousin of fellow Raider Edrick Lee, is off-contract at the end of the year. Several Sydney clubs have expressed interest, but the northern beaches appear his most likely destination for 2017.
So it's Brenko damn! Cheers anyways

It's from the SMH 'Sin Bin' column. Edrick is contracted for 2017 at Canberra, so not sure if the Journo has this one completely right.

He was 18th man for QLD last year so obviously he's no slouch.

He is a junior kangaroo, centre/winger has played 10 games for 6 tries and is young and quick. Not a bad buy just looking for a home should be in Canberras first grade team IMO but they have such a good backline

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2