Eels tell Sandow to pack bags after questioning Arthur's tactics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
Parramatta Eels tell Chris Sandow he's free to leave after questioning coach Brad Arthur's tactics

"Chris Sandow reckons his style of footy wins games, but he won't be playing them for Parramatta for much longer after being told he is free to pack his bags immediately.

Sandow cost himself any chance of a contract extension when he publicly challenged coach Brad Arthur's game plans on Wednesday. The club is also considering sanctioning the enigmatic halfback for his comments at the inaugural Parramatta Girls Rugby League Day at Richie Benaud Oval, which included: "If he lets me play how I want to play, we'll win more games."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...ach-brad-arthurs-tactics-20150611-ghluvh.html

Brad Arthur knows all!

More ammunition for captain Peaheart to use his escape clause and get to Belmore or NZ...

It's all part of King Arthurs plan. After his failed lunacy of playing the worst defender in NRL history at custodian the most over rated human on the planet is attemping a govt asada blackest day i sport styleof deflection from his prowess as a man manager and looking for a goat to scape.

When the dust settles no one will question him turning the milky bar kid (not quite choc) into a 35 minute zero impact player. They wont question him shifting degois to fullback to get the most out of his turtle like runs. Nor will they query his decision to select the towel boy at lock, milky to half to exploit his footy brain, hop jr to second row because his dad played a few games there or his choice to make forlorn into head cheer leader while he ponders the profound impact the false muppet has had on his game.

Parradoesnmattta.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8