EEls v Purple scum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last time I remember storm bring down 8 zip at halftime.....please parra I beg of ye ole slimey lil bastards, just another 32 points to kill their good for and against

Finally some refs who are prepared to stand up to Storms cheating in the ruck. Getting penalised for their slowing the play the balls at last.

I'm quite liking this, especially with Hicksy there. Out of respect, when he retires I'll forget this period for him ever happened. Just like Orford and Canberra.

Well i think this proves that you cant win every game, Stgeorge, Manly and Storm have all struggled this week.

The Eagle said:
Good luck Cam, hope you picked 13plus

10 on parra straight out and 5 on a multi
Cows,knights, broncos and parra

Come on u westies our minor premiership dream may still be alive :)

Volley said:
I'm quite liking this, especially with Hicksy there. Out of respect, when he retires I'll forget this period for him ever happened. Just like Orford and Canberra.

And Hodkinson at Manly

I'm liking it if Parra keep the Storm to zip. Looks like we may not be the only fans to slash our wrists this week. I'd better wait till the end of they game before I start gloating at the Storm's failing.

I'm not going to complain too much because of who its effecting, but geez the refs have been crap this match. I'm getting more and more concerned about the standard. Whilst its good to know its not always us, but I'm worried about it costing teams in the finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2