Eels.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loved it. Won a bit on Penrith and never tire of seeing Parra lose, especially in those circumstances.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
They stuffed me up i would have had 5/5 in the tipping.

Opposite for me, I'm on 5/5.

Without thinking too much, said to the bloke next to me at the time, I'll take my 5 as long as I get Manly today.

Then I realised, I would be very happy to get my tips wrong on Melb and Illawarra.

As much as I hate Parramatta the refereeing decision was a disgrace. It reminds me of a few years ago when Orford was penalised unfairly and we lost the game to the titans in the last few seconds.

Having said that I did have a bit of a giggle.

swoop said:
As much as I hate Parramatta the refereeing decision was a disgrace. It reminds me of a few years ago when Orford was penalised unfairly and we lost the game to the titans in the last few seconds.

Fairs fair, the Riff got absolute rorted by the refs for the majority of the game & a couple of Parra's tries were very iffy.

That aside, let's face it - if any team deserve to get rorted it's those slimy bastards.

Wolfpack said:
swoop said:

Fairs fair, the Riff got absolute rorted by the refs for the majority of the game & a couple of Parra's tries were very iffy.

That aside, let's face it - if any team deserve to get rorted it's those slimy bastards.

I agree but the refereeing throughout the NRL is getting worse. At least half a dozen howlers over the weekend.

How great was the look on Burt's face when Hokko's golden point field goal went over, eat it, Parra scum.

A Parramatta loss really is almost as good as a Manly win.

I've been trying to post for a while now, but I just can't stop laughing at those losers, talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory........again!!!!! HaHaHa

Can't wait till Sandow gets there next year, will make them even more hateable.

That was the funniest thing I have seen since the Panthers got them last week.

I love it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7