Elgey game today vs Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
He looked good in dispatches , a couple of bad misses in defence - will need to build up , but that last pass to get Taylor outside of his man was brilliant.

We should make a play for him, but let's not get carried away just yet and pay ridiculous amounts for him.

I thought he showed a lot of promise for his third first grade game. Better than dce after his third game. However dce turned into a star very quickly.

I thought he showed a lot of promise for his third first grade game. Better than dce after his third game. However dce turned into a star very quickly.
DCE also had Glenn Stewart and Jamie Lyon as his ball runners not to mention Brett chiming in periodically. I think DCE and Foran's jobs were made easier because of the champion players they had playing off them. Both were blessed with a premiership before they had earned it also.

I'd be very happy to have him. I think if we really concentrate on youth, the enthusiasm they bring, will make watching them a real joy - except for the odd little mistake!!

I'd be very happy to have him. I think if we really concentrate on youth, the enthusiasm they bring, will make watching them a real joy - except for the odd little mistake!!
Exactly where i think they are heading. Don't underplay the roll Bozo is playing with the juniors at the moment. Bozo tried to convince Foran to stay and lead the youth brigade but Forans ego and stupidity will see his career crash at Parra.

Its obivious Manly are making a play for him we need to get a halfback with ability and this kid has some with a off season with Johns and Toovs Id rather make him the target then compromising on a player for the sake of it that another club see surplus to there needs . Eg Maloney , Norman

I disagree. I thought he was ordinary. Didn't show any spark; missed Hoppa when he scored, threw some good passes BUT we've all got carried away with this guy's video highlight package. I reckon we'd have a halfback in our Under 20's with just as much potential.
Sezer was the one we wanted. Pathetic to think that we couldn't beat the Faders to sign him.

His defence needs quite a bit of work...but he keeps trying and that's a good sign.

Difference between Elgey's first year and DCE's is the players each have/had around them. There aren't many (if any) of our 2011 squad who I'd swap for any of the current Tits. Bird maybe, but no one else.

The Gold Coke have plenty of good players. Their problem is not with their attack; it's commitment in defence. I'd like to swap at least half of our current 17 with theirs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4