Ella Kasmar ROUND 3 match reports (First grade and Holden Cup)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ella Kasmar

Reserve Grader
Thanks again Ella. Look forward to your write ups. Matai was a try for sure @;)

Well done Ella i liked your article this week being a short one cause we got beat and enjoyed your longer column on the u20's cause we won . keep it up

Well done Ella, I saw the Holden cup game and it was a scrappy game for the most. Manly had the edge in class and 2 of the bulldogs tries were from grubbers and the defence of the side was good. There were too many handling errors from the team but again there was strong go forward and so much creativity in the team.

It was a notable effort when you consider that both halves were out of the game with injury and Tom T didnt score this week, We have some real goers in the forwards and we have a tank in the front row called Demetriou, he is a nuggety hard runner and scored the last try.

All looking good for this team, I urge everyone to get to games early if you can and support the future of our club.

Good work Ella. Hopefully your articles that are written each week and entice more people to attend home games.

Well done Ella, I saw the Holden cup game and it was a scrappy game for the most. Manly had the edge in class and 2 of the bulldogs tries were from grubbers and the defence of the side was good. There were too many handling errors from the team but again there was strong go forward and so much creativity in the team.

It was a notable effort when you consider that both halves were out of the game with injury and Tom T didnt score this week, We have some real goers in the forwards and we have a tank in the front row called Demetriou, he is a nuggety hard runner and scored the last try.

All looking good for this team, I urge everyone to get to games early if you can and support the future of our club.

Agree 100%. I really love following the 20s, crazy to think people only a couple years older than me are just one step away from the big time that first grade is!

Addison Demetriou is a great young forward and really adds size to the team. Will Pearsall has really stepped up this year being one of the more senior members of the team, usually executes plays well. Riley Travers is the young captain of the team and pairs will Persall in the halves, he's a really creative player but unfortunately he got injured last game so may be in doubt for this week. Hugh Pratt is seriously racking up the stats this year, his goal kicking was outstanding in round 1 & 2, had a bit of bad luck last round but hopefully he'll do better v Dragons - he's scoring good tries too. Tom Trbojevic is just a freak, he was playing amazingly as a 17-year-old in the National Youth Competition but he seems to just keep getting better.

Plenty of others that are starting to shine as well. Exciting times for the club with this undefeated start being the best start for the 20s to their season since 2009, and of course in that team were players like Daly Cherry-Evans, Jamie Buhrer, Jared Warea-Hargraves, Michael Oldfield and Will Hopoate. Can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings for these young guns!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7