Ella Kasmar ROUND 6 match reports (First grade and Holden Cup)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ella Kasmar

Reserve Grader
Hi all,
So if some of you read the Manly Daily, you may or may not have realised that my article was not in the newspaper today. This is because I am about to do a new and very exciting project for the Manly Daily in my column in place of my match reports. Therefore I won't be writing my weekly article until our next home game :)

I still will be writing my match reports, but they will be uploaded on my blog - http://nineteenforty-seven.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

This also means my match reports are totally un edited and all me.

My Holden cup match reports are much more laid back now, and are more Manly bias. As you can see I write a much better article after a win ;)

Let's hope after Friday night I can write two winning articles instead of two losing ones!!

Anyways, here are the two articles :) Go Manly! x

NRL: http://nineteenforty-seven.blogspot.com/2015/04/round-6-sponsored-by-quest-hair.html

NYC: http://nineteenforty-seven.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/holden-cup-round-6.html?m=1

When I was driving home and went passed your place a couple of weeks ago, I saw a box of "free stuff" and thought your family was giving up on the Sea Eagles. @:D
Glad you're still on board!

When I was driving home and went passed your place a couple of weeks ago, I saw a box of "free stuff" and thought your family was giving up on the Sea Eagles. @:D
Glad you're still on board!
Hahahaa wouldn't give up the mighty maroon & white for the world!!! @:blush:

And thanks for all the lovely comments again everyone, very excited to start the new thing for the manly daily :) can't wait till Friday! Let's hope we can finally get back on the winners track!

Hahahaa wouldn't give up the mighty maroon & white for the world!!! @:blush:

Just out of curiosity, I have two questions: :wondering:
1. What was in that box?
2. How long does it take you guys to put up the maroon and white decorations on your home? (during Manly Finals).

Just out of curiosity, I have two questions: :wondering:
1. What was in that box?
2. How long does it take you guys to put up the maroon and white decorations on your home? (during Manly Finals).
Haha not sure what was in the box, mum and dad put it out. We're redoing our kitchen so probably old kitchen stuff :p

And we add to it every week that we are still in the finals. So it'll take like a day to put up the flags and the go manly banner, then if we survive to the next week we will start putting out the big eagle and some of our other banners then if we survive again the streamers come out etc etc. so it varies really haha but only a day cause we do it bit by bit :) crazy how it just started with a few flags and what it's turned into over the past few years!

Haha not sure what was in the box, mum and dad put it out. We're redoing our kitchen so probably old kitchen stuff :p

And we add to it every week that we are still in the finals. So it'll take like a day to put up the flags and the go manly banner, then if we survive to the next week we will start putting out the big eagle and some of our other banners then if we survive again the streamers come out etc etc. so it varies really haha but only a day cause we do it bit by bit :) crazy how it just started with a few flags and what it's turned into over the past few years!

Thanks for sharing!
The first time I've seen your home decorations, I was like "Woooaah! Now, that's serious Manly supporting."
We need more Manly supporters like you and your family.

Now the question is, how do we rid the Northern Beaches of those Bunnies, Drags, etc. out of the Northern Beaches and send them packing over to their respective localities?

Thanks for sharing!
The first time I've seen your home decorations, I was like "Woooaah! Now, that's serious Manly supporting."
We need more Manly supporters like you and your family.

Now the question is, how do we rid the Northern Beaches of those Bunnies, Drags, etc. out of the Northern Beaches and send them packing over to their respective localities?

Hmm something I've wanted for years hahaha! Gotta start with getting rid of those Souffs fans, they do my head in

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6