Ella Kasmar ROUND 7 match report (First grade)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ella Kasmar

Reserve Grader
Hello everyone :)

Here's another match report! http://nineteenforty-seven.blogspot.com/2015/04/round-7-sponsored-by-quest-hair.html

My top 3 players would've defiantly been DCE, Jayden Hodges & Justin Horo. You may not agree with me but who did you guys think?

Getting super super sick of writing about losses so let's hope this week I can write an article without having to re-live a bad game! :p

Thanks all x

P.S. Sorry that there's no 20s match report from last week, didn't get to see the match as it was at Belmore on the Saturday but I will be writing one after this week's game :) Go Manly!

Dce not in top 3. Probably buhrer for his 50 tackles. Buhrer has to develop an offload though. Takes ball to ground on half chances too often.

Hello everyone :)

Here's another match report! http://nineteenforty-seven.blogspot.com/2015/04/round-7-sponsored-by-quest-hair.html

My top 3 players would've defiantly been DCE, Jayden Hodges & Justin Horo. You may not agree with me but who did you guys think?

Getting super super sick of writing about losses so let's hope this week I can write an article without having to re-live a bad game! :p

Thanks all x

P.S. Sorry that there's no 20s match report from last week, didn't get to see the match as it was at Belmore on the Saturday but I will be writing one after this week's game :) Go Manly!
Good stuff Ella.

Thanks Ella. i can sympathize with you about how you are sick of writing the report without a win as we are reading them when we are not winning but keep them coming as we keep enjoy reading your honest and refreshing view on the game

Keep at it Ella. You're doing a great job. Maybe in a few years it will be you writing instead of Rebecca Wilson and we'll get some decent journalism

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7