Ella Kasmar's ARTICLE - manly in Canberra, junior Sea Eagles & Golden Eagles march

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great article and informative about the Golden Eagles march to Brookie. Glad to hear Kitey the legend will be there.

Love your viewpoint - so true that for fans this victory was so much better because of the painful start we endured this year.
I also appreciate your reporter instincts, digging up juicy snippets such as Brent Kite joining the march on Sunday. Makes for an interesting and readable report. Love it, well done!

Thank you all heaps!!
Love your viewpoint - so true that for fans this victory was so much better because of the painful start we endured this year.
I also appreciate your reporter instincts, digging up juicy snippets such as Brent Kite joining the march on Sunday. Makes for an interesting and readable report. Love it, well done!
Thanks for this last comment too :) I was talking to Mark Bryant and Tom Trbojevic to help with bits of my article haha

I have to admit that I did not know about the rule that if you're an NYC player and you've played first grade during the year you actually have to have logged more NYC than NRL games to qualify for the NYC finals. If Jorge gets rubbed out because of that so-called shoulder charge (which I fear is more than likely) I'd expect to see Tommy in first grade for a week or two. Will he end up missing out because he's played more NRL games this year?

As always Ella, it was a good read :)

Hi all,

What a close game it was against the Radiers!! But another week of winning all three grades yay! :)

Here is this week's article http://bit.ly/1NeUFPz

Would love some feedback

Ella xx

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @ellakasmar
Another excellent read Ella, congratulations. You have a big future in journalism, I think you show maturity beyond your years and your passion shows through in every word, I look forward to every new article, well done !!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4