Emailed NRL re-round 25 and 26

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ayjay007

Bencher
I sent the NRL an e-mail regarding the final 2 rounds,and the release dates.It was a bit sarcastic,and I thought it may have gotten deleted.But..this is a part of the e-mail regarding the dates for release of the final 2 rounds

"Regarding the release of scheduling timeslots, NRL CEO David Gallop has
already made it clear that his preference is for full season scheduling.

We'll need to see how the negotiations go between now and the end of

Round 25 & 26 will be released after the completion of Round 21 & 22.
Whilst I cannot give a specific day or time it will be available it is
anticipated it will be announced from Tuesday 3rd & 10th August 2010.
In that week, keep an eye on the draw section of our website for an
update or feel free to check in with us via this email."

So gallopin' wants the full season,we want the full season,so what's the problem?Nine and Fox.

If the AFL can do it, why can't we? Nine and Fox are hypocrites. Or mabye it's because they subscribe to the obvious truth that league is the most watchable football code in Australia and they don't want to end up with dud matches. In saying that, that is a risk they need to take, the fans needs need to have priority over theirs.

you did better than me Tony. i emailed them and asked them when they were going to delete the Scums Premierships from the records but haven't heard a thing, 0, nothing, zero, zilch

It was like that pre News/NRL rubbish.Were just going around in circles.The old ways worked.So why change them.Ask News Ltd that.

Mybludog link said:
you did better than me Tony. i emailed them and asked them when they were going to delete the Scums Premierships from the records but haven't heard a thing, 0, nothing, zero, zilch

I only put in a shortened version here.It was the usual "party line" about picking the best games for TV.Surely by now they know how the chooks/us and Bulldogs/us are going to be travelling in r25 & 26.By the time it's announced,all the travelodge rooms and cheap air tix (for the interstaters) will be gone!

ayjay007 link said:
So gallopin' wants the full season,we want the full season,so what's the problem?Nine and Fox.

It's called a contract. It has been signed & is still in effect. It doesn't matter who wants to do things differently. Nein wont change it because they can't be forced to.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8