• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Every time I quote anyone's post, another quote pops up as well as the one I'm trying to quote...
I'll show you!

bones said:
It wasn't a high quality game, but it was a great finish and a really special win considering Manly had both their best forward and their best back watching from the sidelines.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Every time I quote anyone's post, another quote pops up as well as the one I'm trying to quote...
I'll show you!

See? It's always the same post by Bones. I quite like the post, but I have to go out of my way to delete it every time! How can I fix that?

lol that is bizarre.

What browser are you using?
Can you try with another browser?
Can you clear your cache and cookies and try again?

Dan

I just tried to respond to the post about Brett actually riding the Broncos horse if he scores against Brisbane with "LOL" (as I thought that was pretty ****ing hilarious) but was informed a post has to be at least 5 characters.

Is there a reason for that? Not that it matters too much I spose!

Its a standard web thing, we try to limit things to more than 3 characters, about 5 is right.

To be honest I can't remember the reason that all started, but may have something to do with common words and search etc. But yeah I may see if I can drop it to 3

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6