England vs New Zealand - 2nd Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Stephen Kearney has named his team for the second test at the Olympic Stadium in London

1 - Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2 - Jason Nightingale
3 - Jordan Kahu
4 - Dean Whare
5 - Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6 - Peta Hiku
7 - Tuimoala Lolohea
8 - Jesse Bromwich
9 - Issac Luke (c)
10 - Sam Moa
11 - Kevin Proctor
12 - Tohu Harris
13 - Adam Blair (c)

14 - Lewis Brown
15 - Martin Taupau
16 - Ben Matulino
17 - Alex Glenn
18 - Isaac Liu
19 - Kodi Nikorima

If anyone knows a good site where i can stream this game live online (for free) please PM me. I have a VPN so can be located where ever i need to be to stream it...

The Poms named their squad for the 2nd test.

John Bateman (Wigan), Joe Burgess (Wigan), Thomas Burgess (South Sydney), Mike Cooper (St George Illawarra), Leroy Cudjoe (Huddersfield), Liam Farrell (Wigan), Brett Ferres (Huddersfield), James Graham (Canterbury-Bankstown), Ryan Hall (Leeds), Zak Hardaker (Leeds), Chris Hill (Warrington), Josh Hodgson (Canberra), Sean O’Loughlin (c) (Wigan), James Roby (St Helens), Kallum Watkins (Leeds), Ben Westwood (Warrington), Elliott Whitehead (Catalans), Gareth Widdop (St George Illawarra), George Williams (Wigan)

Joe Burgess...Roosters
Keen to see this book on the wing, apparently very strong , fast....world class winger.
Hope NZ can keep the series alive with a big win.

Half Time. 2-2. NZ most chances. England dangerous when close. Joe Burgess having a good game. Hiku trying, couple of poor kicks. Taupau well controlled at this stage. Tom Burgess looking dangerous.

lots of nz attacking.....about their 4th set in a row thanks to some good kicking.

But just cant get that try. Feels like it'll be soon though!

near miss for nz. ball dropped just behind the line.

near misses for everyone!

scrappy game.

Sam not picked, but still a chance for man of the match.

I hear Johnathan Thurston is a shoe in for player of the series :p

field goal to nz with 3 mins to go gives nz 9-2 lead.

Good, I have a bet with a mate from Doncaster who is actually at the game (poor man is a Rorters fan). Its for the whole series but I need NZ to win tonight otherwise I lose the bet lol

Eng lose the ball yet again whilst on the attack.

Certainly wont go down as a classic test match...but keeps the series alive.

Game over.

blech

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8