Enjoy the new site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Well that took a lot longer than I had planned for and practiced for and was somewhat of a nightmare, but the new site is now up and running and I hope works fine for you all.

There is still lots for me to do and lots of programming and changes to make.

Those who paid for premium accounts they have been transferred I just need to make some changes to the delivery of the advertising, bear with me it should be there by tomorrow when I have energy to finish it all off.

Cheers
Dan

deleted my avatar and then tried to change my avatar got this

The following error occurred:
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

then tried putting back the same one and got the same msg

Ok I will take a quick look at it now then I am off to bed.

Also all of our frontpage content shows up on the front page but are also now forums, so if you go back to the forum index and scroll down you will see "Content" forums just incase anyone cares

also if you go to the forums drop down menu at the top and click NEW POSTS it takes you to a blank page o_O

try again now, i gave you 2mb upload size for avatars now so that should suffice

baby just woke up for a feed so im up for another hour or so :(

can you please email me the file and i will try

Love the new look site mate. Well Done! and thankyou for your tireless work. You are up there with blokes like Max Delmege in what you have consistantly provided for us as fans, and all pretty much out of your own pocket. Your a club legend mate. I am going to find out if it is possible to nominate you for life membership or some kind of recognition from the football club for your service to the MWRLFC. You should be a life member!.

Thanks Again
Conan

Great stuff Dan. Really like the new layout. Very glad that I paid for the premium membership.
You work tirelessly on this site and I for one am very grateful for your hard work.
Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7