Ennis front teeth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Guys if this grub puts his rubbish on us tonight, will be very interesting to see how united the boys are, past manly sides wouldn't put up with that rubbish to a fellow of the Maroon cloth.
If pushed this guy needs to feel the consequence of his actions, but only if the game is beyond us.... Don't be baited.... But if it turns ugly would love to see him walk off with no front teeth.

I'm in 2 minds with Ennis. But both require a united team. I don't think you can go half cocked at Ennis, and sort of react, or sort of get upset...

So option

1) Completely ignore, show the mental toughness to not react and block it out
2) Go at him (and Reynolds) hammer and tong. Don't take a backward step. 1 in all in. Make it clear that we wont stand by.

I just hope that the nasty little prick has a severe case of broken everything by the end of the game. Broken body, broken mind, broken spirit. That'll do me...

With all the media pressure-I expect any shenanigans by Ennis to be closely monitored...which is a big + for us. The threat of violence is lame though-pathetic even

Wombat Legacy said:
With all the media pressure-I expect any shenanigans by Ennis to be closely monitored...which is a big + for us. The threat of violence is lame though-pathetic even

Lol... Yeah I really don't know what came over me, would the use of a hand bag be in order then.

c eagle said:
Wombat Legacy said:

Lol... Yeah I really don't know what came over me, would the use of a hand bag be in order then.

No mate-playing good, hard, tough footy-the rest should take care of itself!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6