Ennis KO shoulder charge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well in the last few years they have bee very reluctant to play a concussed player the following week.

I dare say that Ennis is a 50/50 to play next week.

With Inu set for a holiday and T Rex defending our left side We will have a field day down that side. Get on Stevie or Jorg to be first try scorers.
T Rex must the laziest player to play the game. Kick chases he just jogged down field. Kick returns always last back into the line so that he couldn't take the hard hit ups. never went in field looking for the ball.

rosco said:
With Inu set for a holiday and T Rex defending our left side We will have a field day down that side. Get on Stevie or Jorg to be first try scorers.
T Rex must the laziest player to play the game. Kick chases he just jogged down field. Kick returns always last back into the line so that he couldn't take the hard hit ups. never went in field looking for the ball.

hes a ****ing cat, no ifs, not buts, just a little pussy cat.

meow.

The Dogs may have lost 3 from 4 but they will still be contenders this year for sure, it is often said on here that you don't win premierships in March/April. Let's not forget some of the players they have been playing without and the teams they have been up against. They have probably had the toughest start of all teams, no easy wins in their 1st 4 games, Parra included as it is their local derby. They will definitely be hungry for points next week and we will have to be playing our best to get the 2 points.

Both Souffs and Dogs are top four contenders, imo, along with Storm and us. I think the Dogs will improve when they punt She-Rex. The rest of the forwards have a dig, and they still have that big bloke Kasiano and Graham to come back. She-Rex is their weakness. I am convinced that he can't 'read' the play. He is almost always in front of the teammate with the ball so no wonder he gets bypass so often.
I really can't see Des-picable nor the Dog fans putting up with She-Rex for much longer. They will think he'll lift playing us. If he doesn't he'll be the most expensive reserve grader for a long time.

Jennings would hold that title wouldn't he The Who? Didn't Sandow get a run in reggies last year. I wonder what the most expensive reserve grade side could be.

susan said:
Cant agree.Dogs were right in the battle till he went off,after that they lost structure.

That is how I saw it. Teams can't afford to lose the 9 and hope to do well. Reynolds and Keating kicking games were impressive. Even T-Rex looked better but overall not good enough. If our boppers run like Thursday night then it will be an easy win.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6