Ennis The Menace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ennis annoying, niggler, pain in the but yes grub not even close.

Bloody nice bloke off field to.

A nice bloke off the field he may be. But he is definitely an A hole on the field.

I'd like to see Trent Hodkinson permanently replace Ennis but don't think it will ever happen.

I think he could at least do a similar job minus all of the garbage.

He knows what to say to a player to get under there skin.
I remember last year he said something to Hindmarsh and Hindmarsh wanted to kill him.

Guzzler said:

Noone cares what he is like off the field. He is a grub on it and doesn't have the skills to back up his mouth.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Is there a bigger grub in the game?
I don't know how many times I have seen players trying to knock his block off.
Thoughts?

No there's not.
And I don't think about him.

I know a few Berry supporters who hate him as well. They would prefer Romelo to play hooker.

I get what he's going for, it's always handy for teams to have one of those types. I just don't understand why he has to argue every single bloody decision? Seems counter productive.

If he wasn't a Dogscum player, I'd almost be a fan.

He perpetually pestered tonight. He lost.

Its a one trick pony even the refereeing ranks have caught on to this season.

Rub the midget out. The game would be better off without him.

Napper said:
Guzzler said:

Noone cares what he is like off the field. He is a grub on it and doesn't have the skills to back up his mouth.

Ok so lets see no spear tackles, eye couges, shoulders to the head, spitting, biting, flying kicks, knee lifts, non wife beater, no off field trouble at all but he's a bit of a wordsmith so that makes a grub.

Damn those nasty words.

Napper said:
Guzzler said:

Ok so lets see no spear tackles, eye couges, shoulders to the head, spitting, biting, flying kicks, knee lifts, non wife beater, no off field trouble at all but he's a bit of a wordsmith so that makes a grub.

Damn those nasty words.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8