Enough fighting

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D

Deleted member 26876

As mentioned I too have been a little pessimistic of late, however I have seen many manly fans on silvertails fighting. Sure you can tell em whatever you want but no need for direct hate, after all we are all manly fans, aren't we?! Express your opinions, just don't place them upon eachover. Don't worry, Manly will get out of this, as we always do.

Remember we are always "stronger together"...

Last edited by a moderator:
You stop
No you stop
You started it
Did not
Did too
Bum Head
giphy.gif

This is what happens in my Year 1 class and on Silvertails.:p

I just use the ignore function. Then the fighting disappears.

Seeing a last post thread by an "Ignored Member" though is delightful, seeing as I will never see their diatribe gain.

Good luck tonight boys, just play with heart!!!!

Agree mate but me n Smokin Joe might have to step outside n have a shot....still pretty quick so should avoid his right hook!!
Actually happy Joe is on my side...I think....will work with him and have him as the team enforcer....and make me look good...

I just use the ignore function. Then the fighting disappears.

Seeing a last post thread by an "Ignored Member" though is delightful, seeing as I will never see their diatribe gain.

Good luck tonight boys, just play with heart!!!!

Couldnt agree more.
Having a couple on ignore had previously made the SilverTails experience much more enjoyable.

This year so far however I havent felt the need for it yet.

Give it a few more losses though. @:D

Agree mate but me n Smokin Joe might have to step outside n have a shot....still pretty quick so should avoid his right hook!!
Actually happy Joe is on my side...I think....will work with him and have him as the team enforcer....and make me look good...
A good argument makes life more interesting,and I am sure it entertains a few others for a few laughs as well....

You need a much thicker skin mate. I'm personally open to anyone's opinion no matter how different to mine it may be.

**** mate, I choose what I read, and I choose who I read it from.
On top of that my skin is thick enough, but hey thanks for your opinion on it.

I'll go back to reading more about coffee shop tales now.

Go the Eagles
Get with me Joe
Middle dominance - then we work em
Let's bring em home !!

You need a much thicker skin mate. I'm personally open to anyone's opinion no matter how different to mine it may be.
Yes I agree, although there is a difference between expressing an opinion and fighting. Sometimes threads are filled up with just one of em, anyways it's all good now, manly have won, and what a win it was

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6