• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
So time to start a thread as my boys got their first win of the year

In fact my hammers have won two in a row (including cup)

Where are all the arse / chelski fans now?

Chelski left the door open on Sat night and no one wanted to walk through it! Three away draws to start the season for Man Utd. Looks like we'll all be chasing Chelski's tail this season.

Well done to the hammers. Tipping was a joke this week - I'm on 3 out of 9 and I still moved up 300 places on oztips!

If United are going to win this year and with the attacking line they have, there defenders better start suring up. They will have to keep other teams to nil

Besides Vidic, the defence looks very shaky at times and who knows if Rio will ever be back to form.

I was going to start an EPL thread but thought I'd leave it to you guys that have a team in it. Good win for the hammers ISZ

Fantastic win for us

I thought we were the better team the whole way through.

What an interesting league it is. If only the arse had a full strenght team and a keeper..

That was one heck on a win for the baggies, I was checking scores on my phone whilst at a night club, mainly for the Ipswich score, when seeing West Brom were 3-0 I thought i should quickly stop drinking. Deadset thought i was seeing things

I'm all Gunners but you have to admire that display from Brom. Score was made a bit respectable at the death but it was all over. Hurts but all good for the game.

Terrific win for the Hammers and well done Bolton. Everton without a win and BOTT - eat that Tim lad.

I personally hope that this season continues with the upsets (and Gunners to get it together) but it makes a change from the predictability of every other year.

Probably never going to happen for a long time again but love to see a proper football club win the league or break into the top four at least. Having said that have to admire the football they play.
Mabe West Brom could go on a great run and break into that top 6 at the end of the year. Or Fulham prehaps. Even more unlucky but Blackpool to bring back the glory days of the 50's?
Somebody other then the top 4 or 5 as it is these days.

Agree Tractor

Bring in the old days off the euro cup and i would be a happy man

Heard this joke the other day.
Know a guy who is selling tickets to the comedy club on the weekend.
There sitted in the cop stand by the way.
Quite good although doubt Liverpool fans will find it funny

tractorboy link said:
Heard this joke the other day.
Know a guy who is selling tickets to the comedy club on the weekend.
There sitted in the cop stand by the way.
Quite good although doubt Liverpool fans will find it funny

Seeing Everton beat them was great.

no...do you have a link?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287709099[/time]

just found it....wow

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9