ESL vs NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lol what happend to the rest of the thread? Ok lets start again.

I was watching the ESL over the weekend and liked what i saw. Fast, free flowing game.

With all the slowing down tactics and wrestling in the NRL i was wondering if the NRL have gone backwards at all?

I mean the ESL gets shown in the U.S, granted much may not watch it, but their game is out there.

The ESL always seemed to be a place for Aussies to get some big bucks at the end of their career, but at the moment some of the games are much more entertaining. My question for those that watch both, has it gone past the NRL in furthering rugby league?

I watch very little ESL but when I stumble on a game it is fairly entertaining. Aside from watching our games, the NRL this year is rank. I only watch due to emotional investment, hoping some team will lose usually. Some of the games have been mind-numbingly dull.

Love watching the Super League.
A few of the sides could go around here and easily make the 8 - Leeds, Warrington, Wigan, St Helens and Catalan the rest would struggle against NSW Cup sides.

You want wtfwht (what the f**k was he thinking) try getting a feed of Elite 1 (the French comp) - plays like a chip kick from your own 20m common place

There isn't a lot of depth in the UK which everyone knows. It means good players can be off their game but still dominate their opponent because they just aren't up to scratch. The NRL is so even across the board that basically you are needing more things to go your way to help you be dominant, either that be an opponent really off their game, more than an anticipated level of help from the refs or you having to produce something extraordinary.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I watch very little ESL but when I stumble on a game it is fairly entertaining. Aside from watching our games, the NRL this year is rank. I only watch due to emotional investment, hoping some team will lose usually. Some of the games have been mind-numbingly dull.

This.

Hardly paid attention to the NRL this season other than going to Manly games. Can't see this changing anytime soon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6